Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 14, 2009

L'occitane Peach Blossom Collection

There's something terribly attractive about peaches. Sweet, juicy, and fuzzy....ok, well maybe the fuzzy part isn't all that appealing!


L'occitane obviously knows the value of a good peach which is why they have a brand new collection dedicated to that sweet, juicy, fuzzy fruit!

L'occitane Peach Blossom is a brand new exquisite fragrance that combines the scent of velvety white peaches with lemon, and bergamont with a base of
musk, iris, and tonka bean.

Considering how much I adore the lemony goodness of L'occitane Verbena I could probably quickly get on board with L'occitane Peach Blossom.

The collection is an array of limited edition pieces that include an EDT, lip gloss, body gel, shower gel and more! Prices range from $12-$46 USD. I was particularly delighted that the EDT was $46 USD as isn't the 3.4 oz normally around $67-$76 USD or am I totally losing my mind here?

I'm feeling the love so I think I'll head out to L'occitane too to nab some for a review.

What do you think?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I want!!! I love the Lemon scent they have!! This sounds even better!

April 14, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I love love the lemon one too :-D

I want to test this so badly!

April 14, 2009 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a sniff and still prefer the Cherry Blossoms
You might like the Honey Miel & Lemon Citron
It is quite unique - Lemony honey sweet smell hehe....

May 6, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi bernice

I smelled it too and it isn't quite what I had hoped for :-D

Mmmmm sounds good :-D

Must try!

May 12, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home