Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 9, 2009

Lush: A BIG Bathing Experience XXL Bath Bombs


Lush has super sized three of it's popular bath bombs and taken them from 6.3oz to a whooping 28oz!

W00t!


I've blogged super size Lush before when I gave you a peep at my Lush Pud from Christmas '07. The concept is the same as the Pud but the bombs aren't technically "filled" with goodies which makes them cheaper in price and also leaves me wondering are they solid or hallow? I'd say hallow inside as that sure would be a HEAVY bath bomb!

No matter what way you splice it you can't deny these are a fab addition to the Lush line up and the price is quite friendly too as you can get quite a few baths out of one bomb or of course you can just shuck the entire thing in your tub if you're feeling the need to spoil yourself rotten.






Each bomb is $15.95 USD each and available now from Lush NA and Lush UK. They are available in Big Blue, Avobath, and Sex Bomb scents!

Likey!

Want!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Hermine said...

I'm soooo jealous!!! I haven't had a bath since like 2008 when i stayed in a hotel because i don't have a bath in my apartment. When i spent 3 nights in the hotel, i went mad and bought loads of bath salts and gels and had a bath each night....hahahaha....I probably ran up their water bill but they also ate my money so its 1-1

April 10, 2009 at 1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooo want avobath!

April 10, 2009 at 11:22 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Oh WOW! Not only do I want one of these, but my pre-schooler would totally freak. Thanks for the heads up.

April 11, 2009 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi hermine!

awww! LOL!!!!!! sounds like fun though!!!!!!!
:-D

April 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

anonymous me too :-D but I still have a giant avoegg from last year!

April 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

my pleasure Jen!

kids love these hehe!

April 13, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home