Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 13, 2009

Urban Decay Summer Collection 2009

Although small the Urban Decay Summer Collection has me drooling already! I can barely wait to get my hands on a few of the pieces being released. The Muse is always feeling the love for a little UD.


Slap me happy talking about Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Shimmer Body Lotion. Oh stop the press. How I love thee Midnight Cowboy! You grace my eyes and my lips and now my legs? my shoulders? my arms? Oh you're perfect. Come to mama!


This brand new lightweight moisturizing body lotion has a subtle golden shimmer to make you sparkly and sexy! Ride 'em cowboy! 100% Paraben-Free dontcha know! Come out and play with the Muse now won't you!

Although I possibly have all the shadows in the new Urban Decay Get Baked Eye Kit it doesn't stop me from wanting it anyway. This limited edition palette contains Twice Baked, Half Baked, Baked, and Flipside in a super-slim palette for glamming up your look on the go and get you a bit baked if you so please. If you're feeling like sinning too while you're getting baked Urban Decay was nice enough to include some of the new Urban Decay Potion Primer in Sin to get you started. And complete it all with a Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon...it simply gets better and better...booze, sin, and getting baked? Lord, we are so COVERED for Summer! Loves ya UD!


Possibly my favorite piece in the collection I like that they included all the baked shadows and a stunning ocean green to go along with it. It's sort of a vampy, funky Bobbi Brown Surf and Sand palette for the hipper girl. Loves it!

Tis the Summer so we need some waterproof mascara now don't we? Check out Urban Decay Big Fatty Waterproof addition to get you through those long days at the beach and in the pool. Won't smear, won't fade, won't crack, stays where you put it until you want to take it off. Good bye raccoon eyes and hello Summer lashes!


Longer, stronger, curlier, and thicker. Get it all with Urban Decay Skyscraper Mascara! This new mascara nourishes lashes for longer, stronger, feather soft lashes with a tube formula to get your lashes from wow to WOW!


And finally one new shade in the Urban Decay Big Fatty Colored Mascara. Welcome Flipside to the collection! Perfect for pairing up with your new Urban Decay Get Baked Eye Kit! Yums!


All in all I'd say Urban Decay has a nice Summer Collection coming at us! The collection is live on Sephora and is also available now from www.urbandecay.com

If the Muse was you, she'd RACE over to UD and grab it as they are currently having their 30% Friends and Family Event! Oooo la la! Savings and new makeup!

What do you think?

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

OMG I love the Flipside Mascara!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
<3

April 13, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Krasey Beauty said...

Enabler! You are lucky I love you so :-*

April 13, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
Anonymous Bev said...

Oooh, thank you for this. :D The palette looks lovely, but I have all of those already, and golds never look right on me so I'll probably skip it. Absolutely going to get all the mascaras and the body lotion though. I just hope that the new Skyscraper is a LOT better than the old one - it was probably the worst mascara I have ever used, lol. Flipside mascara is to die for, I cannot wait for it to get to the UK!!

Thanks Musey! xx

April 14, 2009 at 1:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe dd I hear ya!

April 14, 2009 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Adina :-D

thank ye for still loving me even if I have evil enabling tendencies!

April 14, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

my pleasure bevs!

I think I have the shades in the palette too aside from one but lord knows I want it anyway *blush* lol!

I never tried the original skyscraper so I'm pretty curious about this one, likey the looks of the brush, interesting!

Def want it all :-D

April 14, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger Inge said...

I think I might pick up the palette. Those look like very wearable shades.

April 14, 2009 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey pixie!

It's great isn't it!? loves it!

April 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anna said...

I'm definitely going to have to try the Midnight Cowbody Body lotion. Midnight Cowboy all over my body? And it smells like milk and honey? Yes please! :)

Although actually I'm mostly psyched about the fact that UDPP is now vegan so I finally get to try it. And Sin too!

April 14, 2009 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey anna!

WANT! :-D I hope it smells as nice as it looks :-D

yayayayay! :D vegan friendly goodness :-D

April 14, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home