Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 13, 2009

Beauty Credit Lovely Powder Pact Moist Review

I reviewed Beauty Credit Lovely Powder Pact Matt for you last year when the weather was warm and humid enough to appreciate a matte powder. The weather is well on it's way to being warm here again but my skin is quite dry and gross thanks to the harsh Winter. Since my face can use all the moisture it can get it's difficult to set my foundation with powder when my skin is so terribly dry and tight.



Have no fear, Beauty Credit Lovely Pact Moist to save the day!

Beauty Credit is a Korean line of cosmetics sold in the UK and a few other select countries. The line has everything from skincare, bath and body care, and of course cosmetics. I've tried a few various pieces from the cosmetic department and have always been impressed with the great quality for the price. Since I began reviewing Beauty Credit sometime last year I do believe they have since gone from not shipping worldwide to shipping worldwide. Don't quote me on that but I think they are now which is great if you're lemming a few items after reading this review.




Lovely Powder Pact Moist is a light, nearly transparent powder with moisturizing vitamin E to keep skin hydrated and refreshed during use. This is particularly a good powder for the Muse who's suffering from Winter blues skin at the moment. The powder is incredible light weight and doesn't settle on the skin like a mask. A simple dusting sets my foundation and allows breathable, flawless coverage. The powder is silky smooth and feels quite natural on my skin.

The compact and packaging is of course part of the powder's appeal. Sporting the Beauty Credit emblem of a rocking horse on both the powder and the compact, this sweet design makes the powder all the more appealing. The compact is a golden shade and comes with a puff and a clear cover that slips over the powder to protect it from the puff and from causing a mess.




With lovely packaging, flawless coverage, and a pretty price of £7 is it any wonder why Beauty Credit Lovely Powder Pact Moist appeals?

Who might like this?
  • Anyone who wants a pretty compact to tote around for touch ups!
  • Those with dry skin that desires a lighter powder for touch ups and setting foundation.
  • Anyone who wants a nice light coverage for makeup application.
  • Those who want a quality powder for a little price tag!

This one is well worth checking out for yourself.

Shop the entire Beauty Credit line by visiting www.beautycredit.co.uk

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Huda said...

The compact is pretty *o* definitely something worthy to carry around XD

April 13, 2009 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Bree said...

Hmmm. I see a lot of Beauty Credit stores here in New York. I've never actually gone into one though xD. I'm tempted to try some of their stuff though.

April 13, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey xisa!

absolutely :-D and cheap! w00t!

April 13, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi bree

I never visited one! I see it around too but I actually just ended up having a cp from england..duh!? how dumb LOL

April 13, 2009 at 2:04 PM  
Anonymous Organic Make Up said...

It’s a really good range of product. I particularly liked its uses and not to mention its packaging. :-)

April 13, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Andreea said...

Oh my! This is gorgeous, kinda reminds me of the powders back in the 40's and 50', like the ones my grandma used to have, they were jewels....pure jewels.
Nowadays one might throw away an empty powder case, but in those days..wow.
I just love the "Glam Hollywood" period, with great vintage makeup packaging like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33108903@N06/3208957452/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bonnie-kay/2329318003/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9091566@N02/1387527323/
I also collect old cosmetic adds, photos, etc as much as I can.
Ahhh...I just love Mae West and the "Noir Movies":)
And I do love Dita von Teese.:)
I think that you might have understand by now..that I'm all about packaging:D Can't help it.

April 14, 2009 at 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Inês said...

Why, why don't they ship to Portugal? ;_; XD I have a weird skin right now, every powder/cream I get on my face looks chalky on some areas, maybe because everything I use is for oily skin... which I had until a couple of months ago. Must change my routine... And I fell in love at first sight with this powder :p

April 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi organic make up!

agreed :-D

They have a great line of product!

April 14, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Andreea! I love retro powders/compacts :-D powder jars, etc..!

Oooo those are incredible!!!!!! I collect victorian powder jars :-D Weird habit but love them!
Mae West was incredible sigh. and I do so love Dita Von Teese what a gorgeous lady!

hehe yes I'm with you I adore wonderful packaging :D!

April 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi bree!

yes there are quite a few in new york and small shops selling it too :-D!!!!!!!! now you have an excuse to buy! :-D

April 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ines

aww poo I thought they were shipping worldwide :(

any friends in the UK who can maybe help you get some!?

April 14, 2009 at 2:11 PM  
Anonymous Inês said...

Yeah, I also thought so, it had the list of countries... Oh well, I've registered, maybe they'll start shipping online some of these days :)
Not really, my sister went to London in February... Maybe I should go back there one of these days, when I'm rich, so I can buy all those lovely things XD and manga :D

April 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ines!

damn! Sorry hun!

LOL I need to be rich too no worries there :-D

April 17, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home