Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 13, 2009

Pieces of Life: Not 100 but 250 Things!


I just had a fun time reading Erika's 100 Things on Makeup Bag. After reading it I was suddenly inspired to do my own. I'm boring as all hell but I thought it would be fun to give it a go!

So welcome to Pieces of Life The 250 (I did a few more than 100! hehe) Things Edition! You're welcome to count down with me if you're wanting to be bored for a little while this Monday morning.


1. I'm young at heart and old in spirit.
2. I really love grilled chicken.
3. I was born in New York.
4. I live in New York.
5. I love New York.
6. Sometimes.
7. But not nearly as much as I love the UK.
8. I'm half Portuguese.
9. Half Italian.
10. And I'm sure some other stuff is in the mix!
11. But I plan on being Asian, British, or both in my next life.
12. I'm a geek.
13. I'm a big Doctor Who fan.
14. My favorite incarnation of the Doctor is the 4th.
15. I know stupid trivia about Doctor Who.
16. I read.
17. Alot.
18. About everything.
19. And anything.
20. I'm a big English Lit girl.
21. Jane Austen is my hero.
22. I have a crush on Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
23. Since seeing him in Michael Collins.
24. And later in B Monkey.
25. I was under the impression he was British for a long time.
26. Oops.
27. I'm obsessed with Japanese culture.
28. And Korean.
29. And British.
30. I'm an Anglophiliac.
31. I like cosmetics.
32. Duh.
33. I went to an all girl's high school.
34. I have a BA in Computer Engineering.
35. I have all sorts of certifications.
36. A+
37. MCSE
38. SSC
39. MSCA
40. I'm 5'1.
41. I have one sister.
42. No brothers.
43. I can't live without my Tivo.
44. I like Indie films.
45. I'm obsessed with Korean dramas.
46. I'm a girly girl.
47. But a tomboy at heart.
48. I think I'm cute.
49. But not pretty.
50. Or beautiful.
51. I love my blog.
52. But sometimes it burns me out.
53. I collect old books.
54. I secretly like to read teen lit.
55. Rain makes me happy.
56. I've traveled to lots of different places within the US and abroad.
57. I love heavy metal.
58. Glam bands.
59. Hair Bands.
60. And straight up hardcore metal.
61. I know useless facts about Gallifrey.
62. I don't know how I know useless facts about Gallifrey but I do.
63. I'm proud of myself for knowing useless facts about Gallifrey.
64. Did you know Gallifrey is the cradle of the most ancient civilization in our galaxy, source of the technology that mastered time travel.
65. Oh sorry I think that was a Wikipedia entry.
66. But I really do know plenty of useless trivia about Gallifrey.
67. What number am I on now?
68. My best friend Jai is a better girl than I am.
69. Jai's a guy.
70. My other best friend Jenn is a better guy than Jai is.
71. Go firgure.
72. I'm an outgoing person.
73. But sometimes shy until I get to know a person.
74. My heart was recently broken.
75. I haven't gotten over it yet.
76. But I lock it away and try not to look at it.
77. I'm a picky eater sometimes.
78. I like to laugh.
79. And smile.
80. I love life.
81. I still think of my blog as small.
82. Even though it's become a good deal bigger.
83. I like old school horror movies.
84. Particularly grindhouse ones.
85. I live in an old Victorian house.
86. It's over 100 years old.
87. I heart the 80's.
88. I discovered a few days ago that my best friend from high school got married.
89. I'm easily amused.
90. I have an extensive collection of various action figures.
91. I hold a fork with my left hand.
92. A knife with my right.
93. And I write with my left and right hand.
94. I admire my dad so much.
95. I aim to be as generous as my mum.
96. I'm sometimes a brat.
97. I like to gossip.
98. I like to listen to gossip.
99. I like Gossip Girl.
100. I wanted to be an artist (not of the makeup variety) when I was little.
101. I have a nasty habit of biting my nails.
102. I really love peanut butter.
103. It takes alot to get me angry.
104. But look out when I am!
105. I believe life is for living.
106. I rarely have a bad day.
107. Not much gets me down.
108. I'm a little bit addicted to Tivo'ing QVC.
109. Ok, alot a bit.
110. My name means beautiful in Italian.
111. But WTH I'm not beautiful?
112. Damn, the irony of it all.
113. I'm an animal lover.
114. My feet are always cold.
115. I go to alot of geeky conventions.
116. I'm a lazy speller.
117. I type faster than I think.
118. I love shopping from etailer shops.
119. My father was born and raised in Portugal.
120. I find Tyra Banks terribly annoying.
121. I wish I had the nerve to cut my hair really short.
122. I have a girl crush on Dita Von Teese.
123. I like watching cartoons.
124. I did an internship at IBM.
125. I'm 31.
126. No one believes that.
127. I know really old school programming languages.
128. I sometimes like eating cereal for dinner.
129. I have two dogs.
130. A bird.
131. And a cat.
132. And a gold fish named Pixel.
133. I arrange to see Marilyn Manson in concert once a year.
134. It's like renewing my freak and goth card all in one night.
135. I have a thing for Marilyn.
136. I used to spend every Summer in Europe with my family when I was younger.
137. I collect unusual and unique usb thumb drives (sushi, hello kitty, etc...)
138. I'm always amazed by the incredible friendship I built up with a guy I know for 139. a few short months.
140. Now we do everything together.
141. I kinda like having him for my shadow.
142. I hope he likes me as his shadow.
143. I'm a gamer.
144. My sister and I are always laughing at something or another.
145. I like to people watch.
146. I like the people watch particularly with my sister.
147. I love the color aqua.
148. And teal.
149. And ocean blue.
150. I know a little Japanese.
151. I know alot of Portuguese.
152. I know plenty of curse words in Italian.
153. I'm not a morning person.
154. I'm a night owl.
155. I'm a fan of the J's, all three of 'em (Supernatural), especially papa!
156. I still have an Atari 2600.
157. I still have a Commodore 64.
158. I admit to watching Hentai.
159. How embarrassing.
160. I'm not shy to admit I'm an otaku.
161. Possibly proud of it to.
162. I like costume dramas.
163. And period pieces.
164. I'm a channel 13 geek.
165. Masterpiece Theater is my favorite show.
166. I adore Howard Stern.
167. I'm Roman Catholic.
168. But consider myself agonistic.
169. And on occasion atheist.
170. Much to my mother's horror.
171. I'm pretty funny.
172. Especially when you "get" my brand of humor.
173. I used to build computers and sell 'em.
174. I'm an Apple girl.
175. But I've been know to run Winblows.
176. I love really warm baths.
177. But not to get clean.
178. That's what showers are for.
179. My doctor is fond of telling me that I'll live a long life because I smile so much.
180. My dentist gives me lollipops after a cleaning.
181. WTH?
182. Oh the irony!
183. I love good sales.
184. I know if I like a person within the first 5 minutes of talking to them.
185. I love The Eagles.
186. Not the winged variety but the band.
187. I'm very organized in life.
188. But not as organized at work.
189. Am I done yet?
190. I like watching infomercials, SHAM WOW!
191. I say dude way too much.
192. And awesome.
193. And cool.
194. And bloody.
195. I like watching Benny Hinn on the tube.
196. And laugh while watching.
197. I miss babbling with Peter.
198. I can't believe it's 1:26 am already.
199. I should go to bed.
200. I think bishōnen boys are hot.
201. Who doesn't?
202. I consider myself a MAC virgin since I've only been collecting since the Sweetie Cake Collection.
203. I can chew gum and walk at the same time.
204. Are you still reading this crap?
205. I do a bad ass impressions of Animal from The Muppets.
206. I tend to forget I'm in my 30's and not in my teens.
207. It helps when you have a baby face with chubby cheeks like mine.
208. I like Trader Joe's way better than Whole Foods, don't try to change my mind, you'll fail. Epically.
209. I can't eat cookies without milk.
210. I dislike dishonesty with a passion.
211. I get insanely annoyed when people online ask me "where do I get money from to buy cosmetics?"
212. I love reading blogs.
213. I hate reading my own.
214.I think Seth Rogen is brilliance on a stick.
215. I don't drink.
216. I don't smoke.
217. I won't eat potato chips outside of one's I get from the UK, much tastier.
218. Bacon flavored crisps are my favorite.
219. Steak and Onion are a runner up.
220. And Roasted Chicken are def a tied for favorie!
221. I'll take Ham and Mustard if nothing else is available.
222. And Asian Rib flavor is definitely up there with Bacon and Chicken!
223. I avoid Prawn flavored like the plague.
224. I'm deadly scared of spiders.
225. I'd never admit to what a big Pocky fan I am.
226. I'd die saying I hate it but I secretly love it.
227. I think a pack of Rolos from the Netherlands taste better than the one's in the US.
228. I dig mermaids.
229. I have a low tolerance for stupidity but I try to be as nice as I can be in situations of idiocy.
230. I'm considering killing off Victoria so I can have Becks. Nothing crazy, I'd just starve her the rest of the way (she's almost half way there).
231. I listen to Korean Pop and J-Rock, even though I haven't a clue what they are singing about.
232. I think Gackt is what hotness is all about.
233. I love Bollywood movies.
234. I like the feeling of a good sneeze.
235. I have a heart murmur.
236. It sometimes acts up when I'm upset.
237. I wish I was better organized with my email.
238. I wish I had more time to talk to Iris.
239. I wish I had more time to talk to PJ.
240. I wish I had more time to talk to Taryn.
241. I wish for more hours in the day to do all this stuff.
242. I'm a bit of a fan girl when it comes to my favorite Indie Rock bands.
243. I miss my best friend Libs daily (she lives in London) and can't go a single day without talking to her on the phone or the Internet.
244. Did I mention what a challenge it is to write this?
245. I think snow storms and rainy days are ideal for snuggling in bed and sleeping late.
246. My sister and I work together.
247. I think Blue Bunny Bunny Tracks ice cream is ambrosia.
248. Which is why I avoid buying it, Oh the calories.
249. I have alot of friends but feel it's sometimes difficult to keep up with them all since they are always pulling me in opposite directions.
250. I don't see the point of eating Sushi without chopsticks.

Yay! What a challenge! If you read all that you're incredible. There you have it 250 little things about me. It took me nearly a week to write them all phew! You should try it, it's rather fun. Not cosmetic related but fun none the less.

You don't have to write 250 but you're welcome to share a few bits and bobs about yourself in the comment field. Always like hearing more about the people who visit me here!

Labels:

40 Comments:

Blogger Citrine said...

1)I have that heart murmur thing as well...
2)There is not a single programming class in which I haven't fallen asleep.
3)I hate when people say "tray sheek"
4)Whenever I see people (mainly on Korean/Japanese drama) more girly than I am...I go...*barf*
5) I hate reading my own blog because I find a ton of typos...
6) I used to like J-pop but I hate them now since I am starting to make sense out of the lyrics...
7) I can't say no to food...never
8)I am hair-gel-phobic
9)I am also muscle phobic
10) I love Chinese food by heart but I think Japan has good rice to match (Chinese food)...

April 13, 2009 at 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love #230 so funny!!!

hmm......
A few tid bits about me

1. I'm extremely competitive but no one really knows except the people i beat!
2. I'm korean
3. I hate bugs
4. I love books
5. I am obsessed with my skincare routine
6. I'm deathly afraid of splinters
7. I'm a HUGE NERD!!!!!!
8. I am part of the 1% of USA that is NOT obsessed with music. ex: I don't want a ipod
9. I love LONG and HOT showers. (to the point wer my skin is bright red and there's so much steam, I don't need a towel! I know its a bad habit)
10. I'd love to meet my fave beauty bloggers! (like you!)

April 13, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey citrine!

Fun getting to know more about you :-D

LOL no worries I've been there, plenty of programming classes I snored through as well!

LOL I'm typo queen!!!!!!! :-D

April 13, 2009 at 12:10 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Anonymous

LOL :-D I had to look back to 230....hehe!

Loved reading more about you :D

Lord I'm with you on being obsessed with music. I like it but I don't go around with earbuds in my ear all day. Seems people can't leave home without their ipods!

omg I love hot showers too....to the point I feel faint b/c of all the heat lol...weird I know!

Aw shucks thanks! We need a blog meet up :-D

April 13, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Nell said...

Oh, I loved this! Thank you.

April 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Paula W. said...

A.DOR.A.BLE! I love your train of thought running into diffrent numbers.
And, now,
1) I esp want #227, badly.
2) I once had a sleepover for my birthday where the girls only brought me packages of Rolo's for my birthday - heaven!!
3) I love showers so hot that I am sweating in the shower - I don't care if it IS in the middle of winter.
4) That's what moisturizer is for. :)
5) I am 38
6) So many people are surprised to hear that.
7) Goes along with your #207, and my dimples/freckles, too
8) I, too, record QVC
9) I miss alot of specials because watch them later
10) That's probably a very good thing.
11) I used to make fun of mom for watching QVC.

I could go on and on with this....thanks for posting your list! :)

April 13, 2009 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I secretly like Teen Lit too.

April 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Huda said...

Yay I read it all :D

You know how beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I sincerely think you are beautiful. And no, I am not being dishonest. :D

I also like Bollywood movies (my dad looooves them, he said the great thing about his youth was seeing bollywood movies at the cinema XD) I also listen to JRock (those bands are awesome), a bit of Jpop (but mostly those happy happy stuff XD), a bit of Kpop (mostly boybands lol)...basically a dash of this and that. I ALSO LOVE BRITISH AND EVERYTHING BRITISH! I don't know why. :D

April 13, 2009 at 12:33 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

LOL..I love reading about you!!!
I'm with you on reading teen books, saying dude way too much, chewing gum & walking, feet are always cold, & several others!! LOL

1. I hate when people think we have a close relationship when we don't.
2. I love Jujubees.
3. I give my hubby crap for always watching Coming to America, but I secretly love that movie.
4. Ryan Gosling is sex on a stick.
5. A good book can cure most of my problems of the day.
6. I would sleep during the day and work at night if my job allowed it.
7. I love gossip sites, but I'm freaked out by how close they get to celebrities.

April 13, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Galina said...

Very very nice post! Wow, you spent a week putting it together. We don't usually spend much time thinking about ourselves, right? At least I don't. I wonder if I would have the patience to come up with 250 things... I'm just afraid to bore everyone!

April 13, 2009 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

aw thanks nell!

Glad you enjoyed :-D

Hope it wasn't too boring!!!!!!!

April 13, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL Paula thanks :-D Glad you enjoyed!

ugh rolos from the nederlands=awesome ;-D

jesus I love your friends..LOL! I want a rolo birthday party!

Me too! I love HOT showers!

same way! No one believes my real age!

LOL YES YES YES someone else who's weird enough to record QVC! I love you!

I used to make fun of my aunt LOL and now I'm a big qvc junkie!

My pleasure thanks for boring yourself reading it LOL!

April 13, 2009 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie

hehe shhh we don't have to tell anyone!

April 13, 2009 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi xisa

lol bored now? :-D omg you're too too kind thank you *hugs*

bollywood films are amazing aren't they? :-D

I heart J-rock, j-pop, k-rock, k-pop and def the boy hands hehe!

And long live the british! w00t!

:D

April 13, 2009 at 1:07 PM  
Anonymous Sev said...

Woah, another beauty-obsessed gamer nerd? No way! <3 <3

April 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey tammy

aw shucks you're being nice lol you know you were bored.

hehe we are quite alike than :-D

Omg I know what you mean. I get alot of that from people too!

I heart jujubees too!

Amen a good book can indeed cure all!

hehe thanks for posting yours :-D!

I'm loving reading everyone's!

April 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi beautytalk!

thanks! LOL yes it took ages to do! prob not a week but def a few days ago!

And yes rarely do I bother thinking about me and if I do it normally relates to me thinking SNORE lol!

I'm terribly scared of boring people too :-D

I'd read your 250 things hehe!

April 13, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too funny...this took a lot of time

I can't believe you're 31 either. I would've sworn by your pics that you're more like 21

April 13, 2009 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL yes livemusicjunkie it took way too much time :-D

AW shucks I heart you! I can deal with 21 LOL

April 13, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol sev!

^5 for the geeky beauty chicks!

April 13, 2009 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

122. I have a girl crush on Dita Von Teese.

ME TOO!!!!! :)

April 13, 2009 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe Tanya

she's incredible isn't she?

April 13, 2009 at 1:58 PM  
Blogger kirkichi said...

I'm so bad at these things, my mind goes blank when talking about myself!

Let's have a go...
1. I'm 21.
2. Currently at uni working towards a BA in Multimedia, focussing on web design.
3. I have no idea if I actually want to be a web designer, it just seemed like a good idea at the time.
4. I can't remember what my natural hair colour is
5. I fear I'll never find the right foundation for me and will suffer with unsightly red blotches and dry patches foreverrrr!
6. I love neighbours but haven't watched it since it moved to channel 5.
7. I buy pretty dresses all the time but never wear them.
8. I wish Stephen Fry was my dad.
9. I downloaded the Harry Potter audio books just because Stephen Fry reads them.
10. I do love Harry Potter too.
11. I buy lots of eyeshadows but generally stick to the same 3.
12. I hate sea food.
13. I am from Nottingham
14. Nottingham is apparently gun crime capital of the UK.
15. Yes, I have fired a gun.
16. No, I've never been shot.
17. I am left handed.
18. I have a girl crush on Lisa Cuddy, I don't care if she's not real.
19. And Tina Fey.
20. My boyfriend has a ginger beard and I love it.
21. I don't wish I was thinner, just more toned.
22. The only exercise I get is from the Wii Fit.
23. I love Pokemon far too much.
24. And crisps.
25. And pretty much any potato based food.
26. I love to cook, I'm just too lazy to wash up after myself.
27. I have old lady hips
28. I wish my life was more interesting, then I'd be more inclined to blog about it.
29. I found an old style sweet shop today and was very excited.
30. The sweet shop man gave me a free chocolate lime.
31. I saw KISS last year and it was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
32. None of my friends appreciate how amazing KISS are
33. I will always be a ska girl at heart.
34. I have a fear of cutting my toes and can never wear sandals.
35. There is 1 episode of House that I can't watch because of a toe injury related scene.
36. Apart from that, House is my favourite show ever.
37. I can't sleep properly unless I've got an episode of House on in the background.
38. I am an insanely light sleeper and never get a full night's rest.
38. I have to kick my boyfriend most nights to stop him snoring.
39. No concealer can conceal the shadows under my eyes.
40. I am too ashamed to wear strappy tops in the summer because of my bacne scars.
41. I have to wear tights with skirts otherwise I feel naked.
42. My bare legs can and do blind people because of their paleness.
43. I refuse to fake tan.
44. Despite my complaints, I love my pale skin.
45. I want to visit the USA purely because they sell more pale foundations over there.
46. I am secretly embarrassed by the engraving my boyfriend put on my ipod.
47. But I love it anyway.
48. I am proud of my Nottingham accent, even if the majority of other people consider it ugly.
49. I miss my rainbow hat.
50. If I could have it my way, I'd always be wearing pyjamas.

...50 will do, I think! I hope that was interesting!

April 13, 2009 at 2:17 PM  
Anonymous Ronnie said...

1. I just started my MAC collection about a month ago
2. I'm 15.
3. I hate it when people wear eyeliner under their eyes.
4. I hate HATE cheeks...not chubby ones, but 'muscular protruding'
5. I have read the Bible cover to cover once and I'm on my second time.
6. I don't like Too Faced.
7. I shop at Good Will because it's cheaper.
8. I love that place!
9. I love Pocky too!!
10. I want to go to Tokyo. Now.

April 13, 2009 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger nemuineko said...

1) I love music.
2) Especially metal.
3) Especially especially European metal (Power Metal FTW).
4) Rooolllooossss.
5) I think programming is fun.
6) But I'm a Physics girl.
7) I build gaming computers for my friends, as long as they supply the parts (of my choosing).
8) I love food, but don't really like to cook.
9) Nerd. Really really big nerd...

Hehe, that is fun. Bacon crisps sound delicious! I agree with the prawn avoidance, though ;P.

April 13, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Karelessly in Love said...

It's nice reading about you outside the makeup talk. Have to agree about the last point!

April 13, 2009 at 11:34 PM  
Anonymous Quarter-ton couple said...

I record QVC too! Get so much hassle for it from the bf!

April 14, 2009 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger Vichaya said...

Oh... I always think you look somehow Italian. Now I know I'm right.
;)

This is great. And very funny. ^v^ I'm thinking about following your footstep. ;)

Love ya!

April 14, 2009 at 3:13 AM  
Anonymous *jen @ beautyschool said...

Amazing post, and I feel like you are one of the most interesting people on the interwebs! :)

I'm going to take this as inspiration and do one myself.

By the way, I would NEVER ask how you get the $ for your cosmetics purchases, but I will ask: How do you have the time to test/photograph/and extensively review so many things! WHEW! You are a blogging role model!

As always, much love from me!
xoxo
*jen

April 14, 2009 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kirsty

omg so fun getting to know you! LOL thanks for doing so many I had a blast reading this :-D

Loved number 4! hehe! and no worries I sometimes feel like I'll never find my HG foundation either :0D

my xboyfriend thinks Stephen fry is brilliance! :-D

I love HP too!

LOL old lady hips eh!? :-0D

God Kiss is truly amazing *bows low*

We can be friends and gag over KISS together!

and go on you pale skin rocks it!
LOL will you share what the engraving is!?

I loved that :-D thanks for sharing it!

Hugs!

April 14, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ronnie!

You might be the youngest girl around here my dear :-D

I hate eyeliner under the eyes too :-D

Let's go to Tokyo now. what the hell :D!

Hehe thanks for sharing your list hun!

April 14, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Kaoru

Metal head too! :-D Love good euro trash as well especially nice trance/acid particularly dutch.

LOL geek too! High 5! :-D Bacon crisps are food from the gods hehe!

Thanks for sharing your list :-D

April 14, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey karelessy! How are you!?

aww glad you enjoyed it :-D

April 14, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Quarter-ton couple

LOL no worries everyone makes fun of me for it too!

April 14, 2009 at 3:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Vichaya!

yup :-D Half!

Glad you enjoyed...looking forward to reading yours babe!

Love ya back :-D

April 14, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jen!

thanks :-D LOL hardly but thanks hun!

oh yes please do I'd love to read!

lol I've no idea. blogging is HARD WORK not sure how I have the time for it all :-D

I need more hours in the day!

LOL aw thanks hun *hugs*

April 14, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger kirkichi said...

Ahaha, It's just "with all my love". It's not terrible, I'm just not a sappy romantic type :p

I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

April 14, 2009 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol kirsty :-D I'm a sappy romantic type too!!!!

I loved it :-D

was great fun to read!

April 17, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Jordan Deatherage said...

Hi The Muse,
My name is Jordan and I work at Barkley, the PR firm for Blue Bunny ice cream. Since you seem to be a big fan of Bunny Tracks, I wanted to let you know about the iScream Team where you can get free coupons via email. You can sign up on our site above the search bar.

http://www.bluebunny.com/default.aspx

Enjoy!
Jordan

April 23, 2009 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol thanks jordan more incentive to buy evil bunny tracks :-D

Soooo good but soooo bad for me!

April 23, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home