Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 13, 2009

Lush Chox Away Soap


Brand new to Lush UK, Chox Away Soap is a smooth, creamy chocolate hand and body soap.

We all likey guilt free chocolate right?

Although it hasn't made it's way across to our pond as of yet I'm sure we'll see Chox Away sooner or later. Although I'm not big on chocolate scented bath products even I can appreciate a Lush chocolate scented product.

If you can't wait you can order now from Lush UK.

If you try before the Muse you'll have to give her the good word, curious minds.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Inge said...

That looks yummy! I have a thing for chocolate beauty products :)

April 13, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey pixie!

It does indeed look d-lish!

April 13, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually have a sample of the soap. At first it smelled really sweet to me, too sweet. Then I used it in the tub and it smelled like warm hot chocolate. It's ok but I don't think I will buy it again.

April 13, 2009 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey pixie!

I'm not much of a chocolate scented fan :-D not sure if I'll like it but still wanna have a good anyway hehe!

April 14, 2009 at 4:51 PM  
Blogger Miss Tayva said...

You need this! It's seriously my favourite soap from Lush. It's made with REAL chocolate... and isn't one of those sickening, sweet scents. In fact, I hate food scents! This one combines chocolate, mint and orange. It's really mellow and very fabulous! The soap is very moisturising, as well.

May 20, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home