Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 18, 2009

Cargo Plant Love Green Goddess Palette

A few readers asked after this one and I had to stop, scratch my head, and wonder what you were all on about!


Click to Enlarge, you'll be happy you did!

Ahh but now I see the excitement! Cargo Plant Love Green Goddess Palette is looking mighty sexy!

This pretty little palette contains all you need for creating a beautiful, natural look this Spring season!

Included inside you'll get:

  • Cargo Plant Love Bamboo Eye Shadow (Golden Brown Shimmer)
  • Cargo Plant Love Thyme Eye Shadow (Golden Olive Shimmer)
  • Cargo Plant Love Beech Eye Shadow (Peach Shimmer)
  • Cargo Plant Love Lily Eye Shadow (Light Pink Shimmer)
  • Cargo Plant Love Blush in Peony Blush (Shimmering Apricot)
  • Cargo Plant Love Blush in Rose (Matte Rose)

Cargo Plant Love Green Goddess Collection Palette is an all natural selection of color housed in an eco-certified packaging. The entire Cargo Plant Love Collection is formulated with out parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes and fragrances.

The palette looks darling and quite tempting. It's $36 USD and available now from Sephora. The Muse thinks she needs one.

How about you?

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Have it, love it!! I bought it a while back and reviewed it on my blog. The colors are bee-you-ti-ful, you will love it!

March 18, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

In general I don't like brown earthy tones like that, but it looks like a really nice palette. I think I'd like the blushes in it. Give me a chartreuse yellow-green, a bright turquoise, or pop of purple any day and I'm much happier with those ;)

March 18, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger sarahPUFFY! said...

I wanted this for xmas...but we all know how that turned out -.-

One day, just not today...

March 18, 2009 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Hey doll!!! I have this palette and a few other blushes, eye shadows and highlighters from the PlantLove collection. I'm totally in LOVE with this line. Me thinks the Muse definitely needs this!!!

March 18, 2009 at 7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its all about the GREEN :)

March 18, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Claire!

It's so lovely :) and I'm in lust with Plant Love shadows so this will be a welcome addition to my stash :-D

March 19, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd

dittos. but I love these shadows so much as the formula is so buttery smooth ;) so I'm not minding a bit of brown!

I hear ya! Aqua is my sig color :-D

March 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi sarah!

aww :( still time now!!!!! ;-D

March 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

March 18, 2009 7:11 PM
Shari said...
hey shari!

The line is uber awesome...the shadows are so buttery smooth and gorg. It's really quite a nice collection for an organic line isn't it? Normally going green forsakes quality but this is really nice stuff :)

I'm so jealous, I wants the palette too!

March 19, 2009 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Leann

hehe indeed everyone is going green lately!

March 19, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home