Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 17, 2009

Benefit Smokin' Eyes Palette


Oh hello pretty Benefit palette I knew nothing about!

Check it!

Brand new the Benefit Smokin' Eyes Palette! Hi there.

Just noticed this little guy parading around on the Benefit site and now I feel a lemming coming on. I'm smoky eye disabled so this should be just the treat for me as I always screw up a perfect nice smoky eye with loads and loads...oh and loads of shimmer so I really could use a kit giving me the how to and low down on the perfect smoky eye! Kinda looks like the Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette but without alot of the fanfare!


This actually covers not only a smoky eye but also brows as well so you're getting an all-in-one kit for lids and brows. Cool beans! The kit includes three shadows, a black eyeliner pencil, a brightener, 2 blushes, mini tweezers, and a complete lesson book for idiots like me who have a hard time getting that perfect smoked out eye look.

The question is, to order or not to order....hmmmm! Benefit still has 20% Off of an order of $50 USD or more so I should probably grab this and some Benefit Lemon Aid....whatta ya think?

I'll probably cave sooner rather than later.

related posts

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger aretha said...

hi hun!

Hmm Im not a fan of their Big Beautiful eyes palette so I'm abit doubtful about this one! I think you can easily pick out the shades from your own eyeshadow collection ! ;) However, I do think that you should definitely grab some benefit Lemon aid. I use it under my eyeshadows and its awesome!

Oh and pretty please would you do a review on the new Lipstick queen big bang glosses and oxymoron matte gloss? =)

hugs! <3

March 17, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger Tia B. said...

Smokey eye is still an area that I need to work on seriously...so something like this might be very beneficial to me

March 17, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Blogger DaisyChain said...

What?! Crazy, why did I not know of this? I need!

March 17, 2009 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey aretha

I never tried that one yet. hehe true lol I have a slew that can prob dupe the look for some reason I'm terribly drawn to palettes like this to simplify my life! I heart Lemon Aid!!!!! It's such a great one :)

yes, yes absolutely :-D I'm def going to get a review of big bang for ya :-D have to try out oxymoron on a swatch first as I'm awful with matte stuff but we shall see :)

Hugs back hun!

March 18, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi K&T Makeup Artistry!

Me too! me too :-D I suck at it. I normally do shimmer overload with a smoked out eye :-D

March 18, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey girl :-D

I know!? It randomly popped up and I was on it hehe!

March 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home