Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 17, 2009

Feeling Blue with Clarins Wonder Volume Mascara in Wonder Blue and Clarins Eye Pencil in Ultramarine

I'm blue today not literally just blue makeup...yeah, yeah I know it's St. Paddy's day but I was feeling blue...my the very my all this blue makes me want to break out in song!


Jump ahead to check out all that blue!

Clarins Spring Collection is feeling the love for blue with it's two new limited edition shades of blue in the Clarins Eye Pencil and Clarins Wonder Volume Mascara.

I've reviewed Clarins Wonder Mascara prior to this but I did so have to come back and tell you it's available in a limited edition shade entitled, what else, Wonder Blue! Who doesn't need a blue mascara in their life? Clarins Wonder Mascara promotes fuller, longer lashes all while staining them the perfect shade of navy blue great for pairing up with a stunning blue eye look or pair it up with sparkling gold for a bit of pop! All that blue flatters any eye color but the Muse likes to think it looks the best with brown eyes!








Line and define eyes with the Clarins Eye Pencil in Ultramarine which pairs up beautifully with the mascara. The shade is the perfect ocean blue and brightens up eyes beautifully well for Spring. The formula is soft and smooth for easy lining and blending. The pencil is dual sided so it also includes a sponge smudger on the opposite end to blend out color and create a smoked out eye look if you desire.








Sportin' Clarins Eye Pencil in Ultramarine on my bottom lash line and bottom water line and Clarins Wonder Lash Mascara in Wonder Blue

If you were craving blue, Clarins has all the blue you need! Hurry along to Clarins to snag them before they are gone for good!

Loving all that blue ba da dee!

I'm a little obsessed with blue at the moment!

How about you?

Which colors are reigning supreme in your cosmetic wardrobe this week?

related posts

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger makeupmag said...

According to History.com, blue was actually the colour associated with St Patrick; green is more commonly recognised though, thanks to the Emerald Isle. ;) Now you've made me want more blue! :P

March 17, 2009 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I loooove the blue. Gorgeous!

March 17, 2009 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger kirkichi said...

That blue suits you very well! I tend to avoid blues as my eyes are blue and it can end up making my eyes look duller :(

x

March 17, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Musey, you need to hear the Jack's Mannequin song Dark Blue (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FijuYWxicE)- although i LOVE that you posted the I'm Blue vid! whoa that took me back about 10 years.

March 18, 2009 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi mags!

LOL thanks dude :-D Awesome I was right in my blues yesterday lmao!

:-D

March 18, 2009 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

ditto :-D loving bluez!

March 18, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kirsty!

Thanks hun ;-D Sometimes it drowns my eyes out too and makes them look bruised so have to be extra careful :-D

March 18, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

OMG, speaking of blues, Fyrinnae just released their Mad Tea Party collection today and there's a freakin' awesome royal blue in there, called Cheshire Cat Grin! *dies* You gotta peek!

March 18, 2009 at 12:48 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey laur!

I HEART THAT SONG :-D Awesome one!

LOL I know I was so reliving the youth there with I'm Blue!

hehe!

March 18, 2009 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ooo i hear alice and wonderland must go peek!

:-D

March 18, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home