Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 17, 2009

Musings Poll of the Day: Fav Shadow Finishes!


With so many bloody finishes to choose from it's hard to decide a favorite eye shadow finish isn't it?

You probably already guessed mine but jump ahead for my answer!

But of course...let's all yell it together now...SHIMMER! I love a shimmery shadow finish. Give me shimmer any day of the week but I do love me some metallic as well!

Least fav is of course matte!

What about you?

Vote and tell me which is your favorite finish!

Share it in the comment field too if you like.

Your fav finish not mentioned in the poll? Tell me about it anyway!

related posts

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to like shimmer, then metallic, but current fav is satin. Of course, I also hate matte. XD It makes my eyes tired and gloomy. o.o Satin gives such a soft finish that awakens my eyes without being over the top so I love it very much.

March 17, 2009 at 11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely shimmer!!! :)

March 18, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi xisa!

ugh matte is ebil! hehe! :-D I like shimmer and metallic best but I do like a nice wash of satin it's so easy to blend too!

March 18, 2009 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

here that pets :)

I love me some shimmer too!

March 18, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home