Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 17, 2009

Stash Spotlight: Morgen Schick Lip Shines


For today's Stash Spotlight I thought I'd give you a peep at my stash of Morgen Schick Lip Shines!


Some of you may be privy to Morgen Schick's cosmetic line and some of you may be scratching your head saying "who?" Morgen Schick does a line of cosmetics that premiered on HSN some years ago and she also has her own website where she sells the line. She really has some incredible cosmetics and I happen to be a huge fan, particularly, of her base makeup line, tis HG material for this Muse.

I'm also a huge fan of the Morgen Schick Lip Shines. Don't ask me why as they really aren't the best lipgloss around but I'm terribly addicted to the tasty mint flavor, the ridiculous amount of color variety, and the great long wear of the product. They aren't richly pigmented but they do leave a nice hint of color on lips with a slightly shimmery finish that's really quite nice. I've collected quite a few year since Morgen had sets of five available that would ship ever season or so...of course I was on that auto ship option!

Since than I've collected various ones from Evil-bay, or swapping, and purchasing on HSN. I highly suggest seeking at least one shade out for yourself as they are an interesting gloss to try!

Loves 'em!

Without further babbling from me a few pics of my stash are below!





related posts

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

They look pretty ;)
Do you have any pix of you wearing them?

March 17, 2009 at 9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an army of Morgen Schick lipgloss!

I am wondering, which brand of lipgloss do you have the most? Is it MAC?

March 17, 2009 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd :-D

thanks hun. mmm probably in past fotd's but where abouts I'm not sure hehe. next time I use 'em in an FOTD i'll mention it!

:-D

March 18, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe indeed xisa :)

I dunno really...I guess it would be MAC even thought I simply HATE the feel and formula of lipglass I can't deny it's the most bang for your buck and it stays on lips ALLLLL day. So yes I guess I have lipglasses the most but not as much as you'd think...maybe like 30? or less?

March 18, 2009 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Leane said...

I would love to see the whole stash. All of it, the whole room that you have dedicated to storing and cataloging all those beauty treasures. I can tell you have them organized in trays, but I would love to see everything together.....I'm positive that it would be breathtaking.
;)

March 18, 2009 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey leane!

I actually have stash videos under "storage" you can see the entire ROOM and all the contents in a video lol :-D

hehe!

March 18, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home