Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 18, 2009

Sephora Brand Harmony Trio Bronzer Apricot

Remember the old Sephora Harmony Trio Bronzers?



Somewhere deep in the realms of my makeup pile, Sephora Harmony Trio Bronzers in Rose and Bronze lay in peace.

Lord knows the Muse recalls purchasing 'em but for the life of her she can't remember using them! After a while she just got tired of them even thought she used them once at the very most.

However....

Have you freaking seen the new Sephora Bronze Harmony Trio in Apricot? Hello Spring!

Sephora Brand Harmony Trio Bronzer in Apricot is looking mighty fine me thinks!



Dare I say the bright rose, orange, and gold shimmering shades aren't fitting in with the name "harmony bronzer"...oh no...these are something special, something more...!

The shades are so Spring-friendly and remind this Muse of candy! I likey, might I have one now please? Count me curious...this may very well make it onto my wish list soon!

Whatcha think?

Have the old trios?

Loves 'em?

Loving Apricot?

Tell the Muse!

Available now from those crazy kids at Sephora.

related posts

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

I do think it's pretty, the Apricot... but I still like the Rose (although I never bought it.) But then I'm a rosy kind of gal...

February 18, 2009 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Adaldrida said...

Uauu! U-u! It´s amazing! I love Apricot. I also find it bore the other "shimmerbricks".
(Sorry for my awful english oops..)

February 19, 2009 at 2:58 AM  
Blogger delete this said...

They do look very pretty IRL - I haven't gotten any to try though.

February 19, 2009 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi claire!

I like rose too :) but in this case Apricot is stealing my heart hehehe!

February 19, 2009 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Adaldrida!

me too :) I'm loving how springy the color is :)

Thanks for the comment hun!

February 19, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey J!

The Apricot is calling my name!

February 19, 2009 at 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think bronze looks pretty! I'm loving browns and orange though I'm really fair.. =)

February 19, 2009 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger ame said...

I have the Bronze and I love it. I use it as shadow though and it is PERFECT for my pale yellow skin and red hair

February 19, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ame!

Awesome :) I have it too but I barely showed it love..really need to haul it out for Spring! :D

February 19, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi belle!

Bronze is a really nice one for Summer :) I'm just totally digging on all that apricot at the moment!

:D

February 19, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MmmMMmmm... I have my eyes set on the Apricot one too! :D

On a sidenote: Lol, the "bore" and "snore" totally made me crack up!

February 19, 2009 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

isn't it lovely!? ahhh I wants it :-)

hehe lemeinne glad you enjoyed that!

February 20, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home