Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 17, 2009

Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Platinum Pink Shimmer Brick

Nothing gets me in the mood like seeing fellow geek Ely Kim get his groove on!


BOOMBOX from Ely Kim on Vimeo

The Muse was dancing like this when she noticed that Neiman Marcus has updated it's website with the new Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick!

Jump ahead to hear (but not see her dance) about the Muse's excitement!

It's ok to get excited about things like this:


One part pretty, two parts pink, a touch of shimmer, and a whole lot of beautiful...mix it all together and come out with the new Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Platinum Pink Shimmer Brick!

Is this love or what?

The perfect cool pink shimmer for Spring sure to brighten your face up and make it glow and glisten. Highlights with touches of pink and platinum gives your face a modern edge...or a robotic one which ever tickles your fancy!

The Muse needs it that much she knows but she's left wondering...is this new collection exclusive to Neiman Marcus or will it be launching everywhere?

Whatever the case may be she feels her wallet screaming in protest...and delight...

Dance, baby, dance!

Can't wait?

Grab it at Neiman's now!

related posts

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i talked with a bobbi brown ma at nordstroms, they said they were supposed to get it around the first of march...

February 17, 2009 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Jessie said...

me is screaming toooo.. I hope it is not a Neiman Marcus exclusive launch cause I want it badly. They don't ship international :(

February 18, 2009 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

Ok! I need this in my life! And I need this to be at Dillards or Macy's or some dept. store around here! Its so beautiful!

February 18, 2009 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi matilda :)

awesome!!!!!!!! ;-D can't wait!

February 18, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Jessie!

It looks like everywhere hun! believe me I'm excited too hehe!

February 18, 2009 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Anitacska said...

I love this so much, it's possibly the prettiest BB shimmer brick ever! :)

February 18, 2009 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

me too too jackie me too!

Gorgeous simply stunning :-D

Needs it!

February 18, 2009 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

agreed anita :-D

I want it NOW!!!!! ahhh! :)

February 18, 2009 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger KimmyDarling said...

Okay, first of all, that video is AWESOME, and I just watched the entire thing. I was captivated!

Second, the brick is BEAUTIFUL, and I can't wait to see it in person.

February 19, 2009 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey kimmy lmao I hear ya :) totally watched it twice myself :)

the brick looks amazingggg! want want want!

February 19, 2009 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

Hope you had a happy Monday Muse! I picked this up at my local Dillards this past weekend. I am so excited! Its sooo pretty. Just thought I'd share that with you!

February 23, 2009 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie sorry for the delayed reply hun!

omg I got mine yesterday too and it's lovely! :-D really sci-fi-ish :) hehe! it works great as an eyeshadow!

February 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home