Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 17, 2009

Steam Cream Spring Collection 2009

There is something so seriously addicting about Steam Cream tins! Steam Cream has introduced two new tins for Spring 2009 which are completely adorable and currently have a honorary place among my skincare.



Check it out after the jump!

I won't rattle your ears with tons and tons of raves about Steam Cream however I will remind you, if you missed it, do check out my big review of Steam Cream by clicking here!

Now onto the good stuff!


For Spring 2009, two new tins have been introduced to the Steam Cream line up which are Papilon and Porky Rabbit. Papilon is a beautiful brightly colored butterfly on the lid of the cream and a surrounding base of bright hues! Gorgeous for Spring! Truly lovely. Porky Rabbit, my personal favorite, is a big fat pink rabbit with a flower in his mouth on the lid and the surrounding base has a beautiful pink dot theme with cute little flowers.







These new designs are currently selling at a discount rate of £8.65! Yay Steam Cream!

Porky Rabbit and Papilon are available now from Steam Cream but who knows how long they'll remain in stock so do grab them before they are gone for good! The Muse is partial to Porky Rabbit he's so cute and unique.

Purchase Steam Cream by visiting the Muse's UK friends at www.steamcream.eu Steam Cream ships worldwide!

Or visit the Japanese portal at www.steamcream.co.uk

Steam Cream comes with the Muse's highest approval for purchase!



Leave your comments below about how much you're loving Steam Cream!

I know plenty of you have ordered recently and I'm quite excited to hear what you think!

related posts

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

Blogger kirkichi said...

Hi Muse!

A follow up on my Steam Cream purchase - My skin is so much softer now! My winter flakies have been cut in half, and I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's also gone some way to help out on a recent breakout that erupted on my chin!

February 18, 2009 at 3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my! now i am droooooling. me badly want to have steam cream! bad for me i live at the other side of the world! waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

i am soooo envious of you! you are soooo bad! -- me just teasing you, i love you blog. your blog is part of my daily habit. keep up the good work and stay beautifuuuuullll!

/C

February 18, 2009 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kirsty!

awesome, awesome, awesome! My winter flakies are gone too! ;) It's awesome that it also helped with a breakout! terrific!

The lavender is very soothing and healing :)

February 18, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous!

hehe :) They ship worldwide hun!!!!!!!!!

aw thank you so much hun I really appreciate your reading my blog daily :)

MWAH!

February 18, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I can only see it available for £9.95 on steamcream.eu, where do I get it for £8.65? (lol I'm tight)

February 18, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

whoa emma

looks like it went up overnight as it is showing the regular 9.95 rate :(

sorry hun :(

February 18, 2009 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Boohoo how mean of them!!! Still I think I will indulge anyhow seeing as everyone loves it!

February 19, 2009 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi emma!

aw sorry hun! ;(

February 19, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse
I just went to the website and the discount is automatically taken off in the shopping cart! Check it out!

February 19, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger En said...

Just right after you posted about them, Steam Cream has appeared everywhere. Lots of departments stores have a Steam Cream counter right now (for a limited time) and they've set up in some train/subway stations, too. They were recently mentioned on television and have appeared in some magazines. I'm glad I heard about them from you first.

You can get free shipping if you purchase two or more tins from their JP website but I cannot decided whether it's worth purchasing two tins instead of one. The tin I really wanted isn't available anymore and I'm wondering if two tins might be too much product. What do you think?

February 19, 2009 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pikko!

Awesome thanks Hun!

February 20, 2009 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi en!

LOL I feel so specials :)

hehehe!

If you're planning on using it for face and body two tins would def be a good choice as I find it a bit strange to use it on my face and proceed to use on my body...dunno if that makes sense lol

so I keep a tin for my face and one for my body.

if you plan on using it for your body or your face only one tin is plenty.

one tin will last a year at least for your face...and for your body one tin will last about..mmmm maybe 5 months or longer depending how much you use on your body!

Hope this helps hun!

February 20, 2009 at 2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tins! I just ordered three from the UK site. Potentially I could give one away. Yeahhhh right!

Thanks for the heads up!

February 20, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

fantastic asta :) enjoy hun!

LOL :)

come back and tell me whatcha think!

February 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home