Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 16, 2009

Benefit BADGal Liner Waterproof

Mmmhmm the Muse listens to everything you say. Remember when some of us were complaining that Urban Decay 24/7 Liners just don't stay put?

Have no fear!

Benefit to the rescue with it's new Badgal Liner Waterproof......oooOoooOoo! Ahhh! Whoa....could this be the solution to lasting liner all day long?


This Muse doesn't many problems in the liner department as she rarely wears eyeliner however she wouldn't mind at all if she could find a liner that lasts all day without wearing out from her waterline!

Her waterline is one particular place where liner fails to stay. Although Urban Decay 24/7 Liners last pretty much all day the Muse does find a touch up here and there never hurts.

However, Benefit BADGal Eyeliner sounds exactly what she needs!

Promises to keep you rocking through rain or shine and lasts right up until you take it off. Sounds to good to be true? Maybe! Remains to be determined! The Muse must get her hands on some and see how well it holds up to her tests!

Wants it?

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

UD's 24/7 and indelible gel eyeliners really do it for me :) but I'd love to see what you think these after you try them ;)

February 16, 2009 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger AskMeWhats said...

Really? i'm interested with this! I find that the Urban Decay 24/7 is a love of mine but when it comes to water lining, it doesn't stay long and it smudges on me!

February 16, 2009 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

OMG, wantz it! I have a prob w/eyeliner staying put on my waterline too...so since it doesn't stay there, I normally don't line there. But I would love it if this one does!

February 17, 2009 at 1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Benefit but it nearly has the same pricetag as Cle de Peau stuff in Malaysia. >.> But I am in need of a smudgeproof/waterproof eyeliner, I tried everything from Revlon to MUFE, even those gel ones and so on...but none stay put. So here's hoping that this would at least stay where it supposed to stay...(and not smear all over my face)

February 17, 2009 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

dd,

DITTO! :-D Love me some UD! But I was quite interested to see how long wearing this was ;-D

February 17, 2009 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey nikki!

no probs with smudging but I'd love it if it wore ALL day instead of 6-7 hours :) Which is where this little guy comes in!

I'd like to see if it wears longer!

February 17, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

agreed jackie :)

UD last really well on me but something that could last even longer would totally rock my world!

February 17, 2009 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi xisa!

whoa really?! CDP I haven't checked out price here but I'm almost positive this has to be cheaper in US...!

I have pretty good luck with UD liners but anything that would last even longer would be awesome as far as I'm concerned :D

February 17, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home