Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 17, 2009

Bobbi Brown Exclusive Runway Kit



Oh you pretty, pretty little thing!

Bobbi how you tempt me! How you lure me! The new Bobbi Brown Exclusive Runway Kit at Neiman Marcus is making me salivate all over my keyboard. Have you seen this gorgeous little kit?

Inspired by Bobbi's work on the runways at New York Fashion Week this kit includes a Bobbi Brown Runway Shimmer Brick Eye Palette (GASP! Loves it!)...a silver compact featuring ten sheer pearl eye shadows....oh jebus please the Muse wants this for her very own!

Also included is a Bobbi Brown Pink Crystal Glitter Lipbalm, a Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Brush, and a Bobbi Brown Lip Brush all packaged up, for a limited time, in a silver clutch.

$75 USD.....I really shouldn't indulge...economy, recession, depression.....oh go on now you know my greedy little diseased self is SO getting this! Now...question is...head in store or order online hmmmm!

Available now from our friends at Neiman Marcus

Wants it?

Loves it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger jackieg02 said...

Seriously, is this stuff only going to be at Neiman Marcus! I would really hate to order this stuff online. But I think I NEED it, lol!

February 18, 2009 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Anitacska said...

I want this too! And the new shimmer brick! :)

February 18, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie!

LOL I hear ya!

From what I've seen so far the platinum will be available from BB in March but not sure about this palette set...this may be exclusive to NM! Wait until March and if it doesn't pop up on bobbi's site than go with NM ;D

February 18, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

anita me too hun me too :-D

February 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my great goodness! I seriously tried to avoid this, but really, how could I possibly? I just picked this up from NM. The pictures do not do this justice - incredible and this will compliment whatever kit(s) your already have.

February 27, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi miss less!

Oh my god so jealous :) I want it badly :)

I really am looking forward to getting to neiman's to have a look (and a buy I'm sure)!

March 2, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god! I just got this kit and I totally fell in love with it! It is definitely something that I'll use everyday ! an excellent addition to my ever-growing make-up collection ;)

March 20, 2009 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous

I so NEED it :-D

Jealous! You need to send pics I'm dying to see it hehe!

March 23, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home