Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 22, 2009

Steal It: Lush Enchanted Holiday Gift Set @ Herald Square Lush

Dudes!

I'm at a meeting at the moment but we are having a quickie 10 minute break and I so had to tell you about the Lush Enchanted Holiday Gift Set available at Herald Square Lush.

If you're in Manhattan right now you might want to pop into Lush Herald Square for a lookiee as it's a steal and a deal!


I know, I know the Holidays are overs and the tree is put away already but who doesn't love more Lush? How about Lush on sale?

Lush Herald Square has about 20 or so Enchanted Holiday Gift Sets left over from Christmas at the grand price of $16.50 USD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This hatbox was originally $65.95 USD during the Holidays!

So if you happen to be in New York at the moment and can head on over to Herald Square I highly suggest nabbing 1 or 2 or 3! It's packed full of goodies for your bath!

Now I gotta go :( the brokers sitting at my table are a wondering what I am typing about so diligently...I imagine they think it's important "business" stuff when in fact it's about bath bombs!

teehee!

Keep it tuned here as updates are a coming soon!

Miss you all! Maybe I'll see you at Lush Herald later today!

xoxo,
Your Muse

related posts

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you SEEN that Herald Square Store?!? Everything is grotty and covered in a thick layer of dust! Sweet Jeebus, it's filthy in there! *shudders*

January 22, 2009 at 4:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

that's why I never, ever, ever shop at Lush stores....everyone touching soap bathbombs, the mess..etc..it's digusting!

I order online ONLY

but I felt comfortable rec'ing this as it's a sealed box and no one touching it :P

January 23, 2009 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Pao said...

Hi Muse!

I made an order last week and received for free lots of bubbles and bombs! Too bad I only shower and don't use my bath!!!!

January 28, 2009 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

awww that stinks pao pao :(

Def swap 'em away for something nice on MUA hehehe!

January 28, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home