Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 20, 2009

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Butter Set

Hello, my name is the Muse and I'm addicted to lip balms. Whoa I'm kinda proud of myself for admitting I have a problem!

No but seriously I really do have some sort of problem when it comes to tasty treats for my lips in the Winter. I could really care less in the Summer as my lips aren't nearly as dry so I don't bother much but Winter hits and the addiction for lip balm sets in!

When I seen a cute quad of lip butter on QVC I had a hard time not putting them in my cart and purchasing away!


Read on about kawaii lip balms!

The 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Butter Set (Item Number A88350) contains four tasty little balms all tucked into a keepsake aluminum tin...ok, ok...I admit that the tin kinda sorta did me in and I was totally feeling the need to own a tin full of lip butters. It was lip butter storage at it's best...ahhhh kawaiiiiiiiiiii!

The kit is $29 USD and contains four lip butters in peach, strawberry, pomegranate, and cranberry. Hmmm tiny bit pricey but did I mention it includes a tin to store the lip butters in? Key selling point people...kinda...sorta.

Ok, maybe I'm all alone in my diseased nature but take a look at pictures and try to tell me these aren't cute as all heck!




I was good, I didn't order them but you can't keep me from drooling! What? Am I the only one developing a serious case of the lems for this cute set?

related posts

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

I am addicted to lip balm too!

January 20, 2009 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger shynygal said...

hey muse! omg i luv luv luv lip balm! its oh so perfect when u find the rite kind. i just got one for free from my job its by bloom and has spearmint oil in it and it smells so good and makes my lips so soft! and since i cant bring it back to work (ugh) i bought a jill stuart one for 25 dollars cuz the packaging was so cute and it sounds so promising...

January 21, 2009 at 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ADORABLE. and who can resist fruit butters? i mean lipglosses are kind similar to each other but lip butters are so good for your lips.
yup, they know their marketing- i also love that the actual containers are oval- so different!

January 21, 2009 at 9:04 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi katee :)

glad I'm not alone in my disease XD!

January 21, 2009 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi shynygal!

oh I love bloom! I haven't seen bloom in a bit:) LOL I heart JS packaging :) it's so gorg! Can't help myself :)

I'm really addicted to Rosebud Co and Smiths :) those are my favs!

January 21, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey laura!

I think the packaging helps me along lol! I heart cute packaging :)

and of course butters are always a treat for my dry, chapped lips in the Winter :)

January 21, 2009 at 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am addicted to lip balm too and I just can't resist fruit ones. The packaging is really cute too.

January 21, 2009 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey gio!

;) me either :)

I'm totally digging on the packaging can't help myself!

January 21, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home