Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 24, 2009

Lush 13 Soap (Unlucky for Dirt)

Only Lush would think it would be a good idea to combine oregano with rose. Is it me or does that somehow remind you of pizza for some odd reason or another?


Lush 13 Soap is a mix of rose and oregano and gets it's name from a 1931 film about soap. I looked that up and didn't see anything about it but I think I'd love a movie about soap...or cosmetics...or shower gels...hmmmm.

Lush 13 Soap is made with oregano because it supposedly kills MRSA bacteria, I dunno about that but from what I'm hearing from Lush fans it smells heavenly. But do go right ahead and count me skeptical...I'm still thinking pizza...must be the oregano.

It's available now from Lush UK and soon after I'm sure it'll come visit our side of the pond where we can enjoy it with pizza.

If you could create a Lush soap what ingredients would you use?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jem said...

hmmm..
oregano?
i feel a bit skeptical about the combination..

ill check the lush store here in the philippines to see if they have that

June 24, 2009 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ditto! oregano and rose? I wonder what it smells like!?

my lush didn't have it yet but I'm looking forward to smelling it. I hate lush stores in the US but I must sniff this myself to find out what I think :D

June 25, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home