Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 24, 2009

Too Faced Fall Collection 2009 Maybe?

Well hello pretty new things from Too Faced. After checking up on Sephora I noticed a few items new from Too Faced. I'm unsure of these are some sort of late Summer release or a Fall Collection but whatever the case they look rather nice! I'm going to go ahead and say Fall?


Click it for more details!

The most exciting item in the collection is the Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Shadow Collection ($34). You may recall this design from my Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette review from last Fall. This is one reason that I thought perhaps this might be a Fall Collection. This palette has a lighter shade selection of natural, neutral shadows but all manage to look very pretty! I placed an order for this immediately as I adored the prior release and look forward to trying this.


Two other items that captured my eye were Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder ($25) and Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer ($30). The primer is a first for Too Faced as they haven't yet explored the primer world this too ended up in my cart as count me curious how well they do in the primer department. I do wonder if perhaps Urban Decay might follow up with a primer this season too! The powder also ended up in my cart as I thought it looked interesting and has a subtle shimmer.




Finally the product that captured my attention the least is a new Too Faced Metal Eyed Liquid Shimmer Eyeliner ($17.50). This is a liquid liner with a faint shimmer finish not to be mistake with the glitter liners that Too Faced puts out already. I'm not much for liquid liner so I can skip.


I'll be reviewing the primer, powder, and shadow box for you as soon as I get my order! I'm eager for a try!

Anyone else see this yet?

Loving it?

Leaving it?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I actually gasped when I saw this.

I've never really been into Too Faced, aside from their teddy bear hair brushes . . . but wow! That's a lovely collection, especially the eyeshadow box!

Thanks for blogging about this . . . I do believe I need to plan a Sephora haul soon. =D

Hope you have a lovely day!

June 24, 2009 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I skipped out on the Smokey Eye Palette last year, but this one is holding my attention. I think I will have to give that powder and primer a look. I'm all about being poreless. And I also think I read somewhere about Urban Decay working on a face primer...maybe on their MySpace blog...or Twitter, I don't remember.

June 24, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe anonymous!

Looks nice right!? did you see last year's shadow box? really nice too!

my pleasure :-D

Have a great day hun!

June 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ooo must go look on my space see if they mentioned that. would love a ud face primer :-D bet it turns into something incredible.

this really has my eye....! If it's a fall release it's really early popping out.

June 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is definitely their fall collection. I bought some stuff from Sephora too and I freaking love all of it! Use primer, then candlelight. As for the natural eye collection, I will be taking this with me every where this summer- espec Hawaii. Can't go wrong with a natural look every night :)

June 25, 2009 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi anonymous!

I got some too and can't wait to dive in such a fab collection isn't it!??!?!?

:-D

Wish I was going to Hawaii take me with?

July 14, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home