Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 24, 2009

Product Musings: Milani Runway Eyes Wet Dry Eye Shadow in Beach Sand


It's been a while since we product mused together hasn't it? Today I'm musing about the joys of Milani Runway Eyes in Beach Sand!

Check it after the jump.

I hauled Milani Runway Eyes Wet Dry Eyeshadow in every shade a while ago and I'm always so delighted by the quality of these shadows. Great pigmentation, a gorgeous yet subtle sparkle, and a pretty price tag keeps me a happy Muse indeed.

As Summer comes forth I'm reaching for the shade Beach Sand daily. It's name is ever so fitting and complimenting of it's shade as truly it reminds me of the golden sparkling sands of a beach on a hot day. Such a gorgeous shade of sparkling golden beige to compliment a Summer bronze look or to light up your eyes with just the minimal amount of makeup!




Beach Sand is gorgeous in both color, finish, and it's beauty on a budget price makes it even better!

Does Milani Runway Eyes Wet Dry Eye Shadow in Beach Sand grace anyone's collection?

Loving it?

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger jackieg02 said...

It graces mine, along with a few other Milani Wet/Dry Shadows. I like to pair it with the light blue color...the name escapes me right now.

June 24, 2009 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie!

ooooo yes! good combo :-D It's such a fab shade, wearing it today he!

June 25, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah Vaughn said...

I got beach sand totally based on your recommendation. <3 It's been my everyday shadow now for a couple weeks, but I still really want the light pink and maybe the copper.

June 25, 2009 at 11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Muse!

The only color I have of this shadow is Leaf Green...and I still haven't opened it up yet, but it does look gorgeous.
The Beach Sand one looks very pretty too. When you go to the store every single one looks great; so yeah, I'll probably end up buying them all too!

- Miss D

June 28, 2009 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi hana sorry for the delayed reply!

yay that's awesome, beach sand is incredible. they always have these buy 1 get 1 50% off at cvs :-D so wait for the sale to pick up the other colors you like!

July 14, 2009 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe miss d:-D

I ended up hauling lots of 'em during a sale as I couldn't decide which was more gorgeous, really love 'em!

July 14, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home