Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 24, 2009

Kat Von D Angeleno Case

I just want you to know I'm willing to have my head examined and shell out $150 for this gorgeous train case from Kat Von D.


Exclusively at Sephora the Kat Von D Angeleno Case is a luxury train case for storing or traveling with beauty. With an interior material that's soft-textured and passionate red in color this lush case is $150. Five compartments and four built in pouches make up the entire case with a built in mirror and a beautiful, signature, tattoo inspired exterior.


Am I the only one loving on this?

It's available @ Sephora now if you're wanting to indulge.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The design is gorgeous...but I couldn't/wouldn't do it. Though that because I don't use them...but it is lovely! (the red on the inside makes it to luscious!)

June 25, 2009 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

Oh goodness, no. It's not even near to pushing my "OMG, I DON'T CARE IF I'M IN DEBT, I STILL HAVE THE CREDIT CARD NUMBER MEMORIZED" button. I'd get that only if it had super LE makeup or items with it. It's a bit gimmicky but glad to know she's well versed on the branding game.

Actually, hell no, not even with LE makeup. I admit it. I don't like the art. Big turnoff. You can get a carrying case with custom art for the same price and it would be way cooler. I'm sure you have access to some seriously awesome artists through your fanbase, fo sho.

June 25, 2009 at 12:40 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Me either rasilla, too costly plus I'd never make proper use out of it as it's too pretty and I'd be scared I'd ruin it. :D

June 25, 2009 at 9:38 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey crotchfairy LOL

mostly I wouldn't buy b/c the price is too up there and it's too pretty to actually make proper use of.

really? I kinda dug the art it matches some of the art on the palette cases but yes absolutely you can get it cheaper elsewhere and possibly prettier :D

June 25, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home