Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 14, 2009

C.O. Bigelow Lemon Eau de Parfum

I freaking love the C.O. Bigelow Lemon line. The shower gel, the hand soap, the moisturizer...it's all good news to me. So get this, best news evers, C.O. Bigelow Lemon Eau de Parfum. Can you say freak out!?


WANT!

Click it for the deets!

So check it, C.O. Bigelow Lemon Eau de Parfum is inspired by my beloved, favorite Lemon Body Cream from C.O. Oh my god likey! It's a pure, sparkling lemon fragrance that blends gren lemon leaves, citrus notes, and a creamy white musk. Sounds pretty much like what heaven smells like (I'll write a mass e-mail when I get there one day so you know if I was right about that!).

The scent already has a near 5 star rating on the Bath and Body Works website. Likey some more! The price tag isn't half bad either for an EDP which is $34.50 for a 3.5oz size.

I so need C.O. Bigelow Lemon Eau de Parfum in my life please. As much as I LOVE Loccitane Citrus Verbena it just doesn't seem to last on me, sadness. So slap me excited that the C.O. Bigelow one has an EDP, maybe it'll linger longer on me? Oh please, please, please!

The Muse is a listening and has heard a few pleas yammering for a review so as soon as I can get my hands on it, I'll be giving the good word!

Anyone wants?

Tell me!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I had this in my hands on Sunday..it smells so yummy!!!! Just like L'Occitane Verbana!!! I put it back though because I just bought a Juicy Couture perfume...will power I tell you!! I want this so badly!!

May 14, 2009 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I haven't been to BBW in a minute so want to test this out thought!

WANT :-D

May 14, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Me neither, a good reason for me to go now! :)

May 14, 2009 at 4:09 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

carla should we go together to protect ourselves from the crazy SA's?

Hold me I'm so scared!

May 14, 2009 at 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Andrea said...

Hi Musey!

I bought this two weeks ago and LURVE it. It was a really good purchase. It smells even more delicious after it's warmed up on you. It's pretty light though so I do apply quite liberally, but that being said, it will last about 8-10 hrs that I can tell.

You're going to love it!

May 14, 2009 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

omg Andrew feeling jealous and lonely without my own bottle!

WANT! ;-D I seriously need to haul ass to BBW to pick me up somes!

:-D

I was going to order online but I was being a cheapie, not wanting to pay shipping :D

May 14, 2009 at 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Beauty cosmetics said...

Cool!!!Sparkling lemon fragrance!!!!

May 15, 2009 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

w00t love that lemon goodness beauty cosmetics :D

May 15, 2009 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

I've been lemming for fresh's citrus stuff like sugar lemon or the new one, Citron de Vigne. This would be cheaper, and as much as I love fresh's fragrances they lack staying power. I must try it.

May 15, 2009 at 1:09 PM  
Blogger Sarah Vaughn said...

I tried it on last week in the store and it smelled sooooooo amazing, but in like half an hour I couldn't smell it on me at all. ;_; That might just be my annoying body chemistry though.

May 15, 2009 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey crotchfairy!

:-D I hear ya on the fresh citrus stuff! also try out VS's new body mists..they have this lemon ones that's too great. I'm going to review in a few :-D

May 18, 2009 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi hana!

Lemming it hard here :-D aw damn...:( I'm like that..fragrance gets sucked into my skin and disappears :P

May 18, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home