Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 14, 2009

Beauty Most Unusual: Cheetos Lip Balm

Mmm cheese doodles. Some people love 'em, some people hate 'em. I can understand the hate! Who wants their finger tips all orange and gross looking? Just one bite and you end up with orange crud on your finger tips that's an absolute biatch to remove. Or how about the fact that eating cheese doodles kinda gives you a milk mustache in the bright shade of orange!


If you happen to fall into the lover category check out this fantastic new product that you probably won't want to live without...

Bless be for cheese doodle lovers far and wide, the Muse gives to you Cheetos Lip Balm!


If you're wanting to experience that yummy orange goodness without the calories now you can slick on Cheetos Lip Balm, lick your lips, and experience the joys of eating a bag of cheese doodles.

I love the cheese factor of this, get it, cheese factor! Ha I'm such a comedian.

If you're wanting Cheetos Lip Balm I don't have the slightest idea where to get it nor would I tell you if I do because the idea of a cheese doodle flavored lip balm should be avoided at all costs and the Muse's mission, since she choose to accept it, is to keep cheese doodle lovers (and haters) from buying this blasphemy. Horror!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Lol, this is hilarious!
Love the squirrel.
No way I would wear that lip balm :P

May 14, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL me either
sounds deeeeeeegusting!

May 14, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Krasey Beauty said...

Cheetos lipbalm is almost as bad as funeral home perfume! I <3 you for bringing us these bizarre beauty finds Issy! ;)

May 14, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger Melia said...

I would love to try this out! Reason 1: I love cheese puffs of any kind. Reason 2: I'd love to hear my boyfriend's reaction to this lip balm (and probably have him steal it off me).
It would be a great prank also for my friends too..... Hmmmm..... That would be worth it to find this lip balm!

May 14, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Crissy K said...

Lol ! I guess it makes a good gag gift. Otherwise....I'm scared.

May 14, 2009 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL my pleasure adina :-D I aim to please with my freaky beauty finds!

May 15, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey melia

LOL you could be the only one babes! ;D I wonder what it tastes like? Cheesy goodness?

;D

May 15, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL crissy me too!

Hold me *shudders*

May 15, 2009 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

I kind of want to try it.
I's hungry

May 15, 2009 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey crotchfairy!

LOL! slick some on and eat it off :-D

LOL

May 18, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home