Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

May 13, 2009

Beauty Items The Muse Just Can't Live Without


You ever have those very favorite products that seem so amazing, so great, so incredible that you feel like you couldn't possibly live without them? Indeed, the Muse knows that feeling well!

Jump ahead for a few Beauty Items that I can't live without.

Shills BB 6 in 1 BB Cream (review coming sometime soon) is something I can't possibly live without. It's one of thee best BB creams I've had the pleasure of experiencing! So much so that I've forsaken most every other BB Cream in my collection for it. This is love people.

Speaking of BB Creams no question that Etude House Magic Cream and InnisFree Trouble Care BB Cream are two of my other favs in the BB Cream world!


Benefit Coralista omg! I can't think of three letters that explain how great Coralista is other than O M G. This pigmented peachy powder is my very favorite blush of all time.


On the topic of Benefit let's not forget the awesomeness that is Thrrrob and my staple product, Benefit Lemon Aid.




I find that lately I can't live without the very beautiful Ella Dean's Beautiful Twist Lip Balm in Winter's Cherry Snow Slushie Kisses. Who doesn't like slushies? Especially cherry ones! Yum!


Although it's sticky and tacky and ooey and gooey I probably couldn't live without Lipstick Queen Shine Gloss. It gives my lips such incredible slippery shine plus it makes them look twice the size! Loves it!


The day NARS Super Orgasm entered my life I think the angel's sung! What an incredible blush. Needs no commentary from me about it's awesomeness.


I can't live without Urban Decay Primer Potion and I don't want to think about it not being in my life. 'nuff said.


Bobbi Brown Blush in Apricot entered into my collection quite by chance when I happened upon it at my local CCO. Ever after it's been my staple blush and favorite shade!


Oh Bobbi your name is on my lips today! Let's not forget how I went from feeling unsure about the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer palette and quickly having it become a staple product for me. I NEED this in my life.


Shu you know how to treat my lashes right. The cadillac of lash curlers would be my trust Shu Uemura Lash Curler, we be best buds.


Although it's meant for aging skin I absolutely love Lancome Absolue Makeup. Flawless perfection comes to mind after use!


Speaking of perfection that would also come in my jar of Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer, nope can't live without, can't go for that!


Another beautiful foundation that graces my daily cosmetic regime would be Lavshuca Creamy Liquid Foundation, we loves each other for about a year now with no end in sight!


It's Summer again so the Muse is hauling out Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Glided Gold. Indeed, this product single handedly changed my mind about bronzers!


Life isn't worth living without Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy in my life, golden perfection.


Mally Concealer System, worth it's weight in gold peeps.



Majorca Majolica Mascara
probably couldn't live without that and not willing to try either!


Ok that's Beauty Items that I can't live without! Any of 'em match yours? Name a few you can't live without!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, muse. I can't live without a few things: Makeup Forever HD foundation, Chanel Inimitable mascara, Chanel "In Love" blush, all my chanel glossimers (especially hibiscus), Mac lickable and Hang Up lipstick, and Nars blush in "Taj Mahal" and "Crazed".

May 13, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Right now, I can't live without my Benefit BadGal Mascara. I got it as a deluxe sample from Sephora, and OMG am I glad. The huge brush actually manages to catch all my lashes and really works well on me. <3 My Urban Decay 24/7 liners and concealer. Zero and Electric get worked overtime ;) My Fyrinnae Lip Lustres are my FAVORITE lip products that I will not live without. Lollipop-pop and Glitter Kittiez are on my lips all the time. I don't think I can live without my Too Faced Shadow Insurance either. And uhm, I don't think I can part from my mineral eye shadows or foundation. Having foundation pale enough for me is like a dream come true :)

May 13, 2009 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger bk377 said...

-UDPP for me too: a match for my oily lids!
-Bobbi Brown blushers: I have a quad palette I made up with Tawny, Nectar, Apricot and Peony. Much as I love shimmer, on my 30year old oily skin cheeks, matte is more flattering.
-Shiseido eyelash curlers: fit my eyeshape a tad better than the Shu ones.
-Shiseido mascara base: Holy Grail. Keeps perfect curl under any mascara
-Shu Uemura eyebrow pencil: Hard Formula, Seal Brown. Long lasting AND I've had mine for two years and it barely seems shorter than when I bought it.
-Estee Lauder Doublewear Natural: I have to mix shades 2.0 and 3.0 to get a perfect match but it's worth it for flawless skin which lasts hours and doesn't look like cement.
-All my MAC make-up brushes. Don't make me choose. I need them all!

May 13, 2009 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Citrine said...

I bought coralista, thrrrob and super orgasm because of you review, I like them quite a bit actually. Especially thrrrob.

I have that shu uemura curler as well. But I am too lazy to curl my lashes these days...

Beside those, I think I will become panic if I can't find my tweezers and Anna Sui mirrors (I have a butt load of those)

May 13, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Angela said...

i can't live without udpp either.
it's simply the best!

May 14, 2009 at 2:34 AM  
Anonymous prettybeautiful said...

hmm...i think right now i cant live without my stila gel liner, inuovi falsies!

May 14, 2009 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot live without - Lancome Bi-Facil EM Remover, Shu Uemura Facial Mists and Dior Poudre Shimmer!

Great posty Muse!

May 14, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I use the Faceshop BB cream and I love it...
Would be nice to see more different brands out here in Sydney...
Would love to try the two favourite of yours
Would they ship to Australia?
Maybe I should ask my friend to get it for me when she is in Honolulu end of the month
Is it easy to get those in a pharmacy or shopping centre?

May 14, 2009 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi shonta!

Nice list babes! I'm with you on chanel glossimers :-D

and NARS blush :D
Good list!

May 15, 2009 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

I really can't love badgal for some reason :P Damn fine list my friend :-D hehe!

Thanks for sharing!

May 15, 2009 at 2:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey bora!

amen on udpp! And agreed on BB blushers :-D LOL Yes! On the mac makeup brushes! hells yes :-D

thanks for sharing my dear Hugs!

May 15, 2009 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi citrine!

yayay so awesome :-D Glad you likey! I somehow ended up with a crazed amount of anna sui mirrors too lol!

May 15, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Stephanie Angela!

amen!!!! ;-D

May 15, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Happy Friday Muse!
Hope you go out and have a blast this weekend.

May 15, 2009 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi prettybeautiful!!!!!!

Thanks for sharin' darling :-D

May 15, 2009 at 2:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi oldcow!

YES! Lancome Bi Facil=amazinggggg!
thanks hun!
Thank you for sharing your goodies!

May 15, 2009 at 2:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello bernice!

sadly BB creams I didn't get in the US :( I had a friend ship them from Korea! BB's you can't get in a drugstore around here...BB's haven't even made it to US shores sadly :(

Sorry babe!

May 15, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

thanks dd :-D

it was great how was yours?!

May 18, 2009 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Mine was pretty good :)
Geeked out on Saturday, watching all 3 Terminator movies.

May 18, 2009 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

sheesh sorry dd just getting to this :-D

term 3 was interesting :-D

June 30, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home