Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 22, 2009

Escada Coffret Set: It's Back!


Dear Escada,

I'm so sorry for not telling you how much I love you lately. I know I haven't sent flowers in a while but that doesn't mean I don't care!

Always yours,
the Muse

The Muse had a sincere case of nostalgia when she noticed that Sephora is selling the Escada Coffret again. Sniff, excuse me I had to wipe a tear from my eye.

The Muse remembers years back when she purchased her very first Escada Coffret. The love affair started soon after.

Le sigh!

The new Escada Coffret at Sephora couldn't help but bring back those memories. Available for $35 USD it contains six mini Escada fragrances. Ahhhh the memories.....the fond, fond memories.

Love ya Babs!

The Muse loves you Escada, thanks for bringing back the coffret, likey!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home