Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 22, 2009

Beauty News: NARS On HSN


NARS is pretty expensive and I always wince somewhat when purchasing a shadow ('elllllllllo $22 less the richer) or a blush (buy-bye $25!).

Today's beauty news brings word of NARS on HSN....hello easy pay and free shipping!

This is news to me as I hadn't known that NARS was being sold on HSN. It's likely part of HSN's deal with Sephora as HSN has begun to carry more and more of the brands from Sephora as you may have already noticed. I can so deal with Free Shipping on NARS plus they offer easy pay options.

Minor rant, the catalog features four items...sheesh but maybe given time we'll see more!

At the moment they have the NARS Dolce Vita Kit for $50 bucks on two easy payments of $25 each plus Free Shipping, that's what I'm talkin' about! They also have a trio of lip pencils for $45, again on easy pay plus free shipping.

I'm not feeling nearly as guilty indulging in NARS with an easy pay option and free shipping. Now, HSN, please can you bring in the full catalog of NARS so we can get our fix?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news. I forgot about the 15% thing at Sephora. But I love NARS.

By the way, I tried Kenzo's 3 fragrances and the poppy one. I tried to like them =/ Back to the drawing board for me.

April 22, 2009 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

I know right?! I was hyped! I love me some nars too! and yes 15% off at Sephora w00t! Hope you indulged!

They are quite strong...I guess if you like strong they are good :-D

although the brand new line is VERY soft and flirty...did you try that? :D

April 22, 2009 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Krasey Beauty said...

Hahahaha, you sound like my mom.
Me: Mom, do you really need another Sorelle figurine?!
Her: But it was on 4 easy payments...

April 22, 2009 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey adina

LOL!!!!!! :-D

I use that excuse far too much!

April 23, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home