Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 21, 2009

DuWop Amber Eyes Trio

The Muse was so enthralled with DuWop Crush Metallic Eyeshadow Trio last year. It was truly a great little trio of shadows. She was so in lust with it she was busy wishin' and hopin' that DuWop might extend the line and do a few more shades, the Muse can so get on board with that.

Although they didn't quite get it right, they are getting the idea with the brand new, limited edition DuWop Amber Eyes Trio!

Behold:

It's like a little version of DuWop's popular Amber Eyes Palette! Look! Just like mom used to make only smaller (ha remember that commercial?)!

The compact features an amber shadow for the lid and a contrasting deeper amber for the crease with a sable eyeliner. It also includes a double-ended brush but count me in for calling that a stupid idea, where the hell am I supposed to store the brush? Hello, lost and found? Have you found my DuWop double ended brush I lost last week because I can't fit it in the palette and have to carry it around separately duh!

Aside from my rant about the brush I like the idea of this palette but not so much the colors as it's a bit of the same I already have with the Crush palette....but let's wait...and see...maybe we'll get more colors of this fine palette soon from DuWop......

You're almost there now DuWop...needs a little tweaking and you'll have it just right me thinks!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Leann said...

Good point about the brush...guess they didnt think of that. I usually throw those out, but that one looks kinda nice!

April 21, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi leann!

I do the same thing! Normally I toss brushes that I have no where to put 'em. LOL although this brush is nice I'll probably lose it!

April 22, 2009 at 10:31 AM  
Anonymous fluffychicken said...

i think the colors look stunning! i don't own any of the duwop palettes though...
and wow, i would lose that brush in a microsecond :P

April 23, 2009 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi fluffy!

:-D me too bloody brush lol!

DuWop really did a super job on the crush palette if you get anything get that one :D

April 23, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home