Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Apr 22, 2009

Pieces of Life: Read the Fine Print


Hey Guys!

Sorry to interrupt our normal beauty routine but I just wanted to remind any new (or old) readers that my disclaimer is located on the top of my blog header and you can click through it anytime your heart desires to understand more about my review process, comment policy, etc.......

It's somewhat silly to have to point this feature out but I suppose it has to be done every now and again! I hope you find the disclaimer helpful and I hope it answers some of your questions about Musings and how it runs.

Also located about the header are About Me, Popular Posts, and other such sub-menus! Do have a click through and again I hope it's helpful to you.

Cheers!
your Muse

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home