Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 9, 2009

Steals and Deals: The Body Shop Brush Roll Set $15 With Any Online Purchase

If you've been looking for an excuse to indulge in The Body Shop Roseflower Collection you need look no further as the Muse will help you with your dilemma!


If you've been looking for the perfect excuse to indulge in The Body Shop RoseFlower Collection now is a good a time as any considering you can snag yourself a brush roll that includes five of The Body Shop's award-winning, cruelty-free makeup brushes!


The set includes:
  • Face and Body Brush
  • Foundation Brush
  • Smudger Brush
  • Eyeshadow Brush
  • Lipstick/Concealer Brush

The brushes retail for $90 USD separately but with any online purchase you can grab the set for $15 USD!

Considering the brand new RoseFlower Makeup Collection is on sale at the moment now would be a fab time to indulge!


Start shopping me loves and than stop back here and tell me about your hauls!

Visit www.thebodyshop-usa.com

I'm thinking I may need to place an order as I really want this set!

related posts

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

I'm really really tempted to get those brushes! Are they good quality? If so, I'll be buying them tomorrow :P You're such a bad influence on me :)
I wanted to pick up the Raspberry body butter and some more vitamin c stuff anyways. It turned out my skin is ok with their vitamin e serum and vitamin c intensive night treatment, so I'm kinda happy :)

March 9, 2009 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

Haven't tried yet but contemplating an order as I really want the brushes..I'm thinking of trying some of the rose body line like the perfume etc...so I can get the brushes free :-D

it's only 15 bucks so I figure it if isn't good I can just gift to someone...I've played with their brushes in store and from what I have seen they are pretty nice!

March 10, 2009 at 9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always liked organic cosmetic brushes because they are softer and they apply the make up more evenly. The brushes are made from natural products and they glide across your skin without coating the make up to thick.

March 20, 2009 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi cosmetic brushes!

I never really took note of this before...interesting!

Thanks for sharing!

March 23, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home