Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 5, 2009

Beauty Secrets: Sephora 360° Palette FREE!


You probably already figured this out already but if not here's a little secret! Sephora is actually giving away free makeup when you hit 500 points in your beauty bank. Cool right?

Don't get too excited.

Don't get hyped now considering that the "free" makeup has been the same for many, many months now. After your bank hits 500 they'll give you a Sephora 360° Palette. I actually said no to it for the longest time in hopes that they'd have something better pop up but I decided what the hell and included it in my latest order considering my bank is at the point where I can probably get 6 of these palettes so might as well just try it out right?



Big mistake. Totally a cheesy palette. The colors are really blah blah blah meh meh, the palette has that weird cheap makeup smell, and the lipsticks look well over their expiration date.








Props to Sephora for the cool packaging though. This houses 16 Shadows and 9 Lipsticks/Glosses plus three applicators in a cute fold out style compact that's really tiny. I love how much product is housed in such a tiny package. Aside from the cool design though I wasn't feeling too much love for it's contents, rather cheap makeup overall. I placed my Urban Decay Baked Bronzer on top of the palette so you can see how small it is


Oh well nice try Sephora!

If you want it simply rack up your points to 500 and place the palette in your cart! It'll be totaled out at checkout as 0.00!

Can we please has a new freebie soon? It's been years now!

I shudder to think about it but this palette actually cost me $500 USD....eep! 1 point=$1 USD oh lawd! I may pass out!

Anyone grab this yet?

Loves it?

Leaves it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger jackieg02 said...

I think I can pass on that...I like to save my points to get a free sample of something that I actually use!

March 6, 2009 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger Miss Yaya said...

what really? i def have over 500 points but this didn't come up in my last order... do you have to add it yourself? must try must try

i love free goodies but sometimes i realize it's not really that free considering how much me and my dear VISA go through on a monthly basis lol

March 6, 2009 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jackie!

I agree...it's a waste of pts! but I was feeling adventurous...bad idea lol

March 6, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi miss yaya!

You have to put it in your cart hun and it'll give it to you free :-D

LOL I hear ya I hear ya!

;-D

March 6, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Krasey Beauty said...

Two words- Icky Poo!

Boo Sephora, boooo

March 6, 2009 at 4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is the set I got last week with my 500 points when I placed my order online!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P231462&categoryId=B10

March 7, 2009 at 3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT post! Thanks for quelling my urge to try this!

March 8, 2009 at 4:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh boy, this one is a flop, huh? I bought a small palette from Sephora before and it is nice. Although the lipsticsk or glosses are hard, the eyeshadows are pigmented and blendable. This one is such a rip off and why would they want to do that?

March 8, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lol adina

agreed :-D

March 10, 2009 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

whoa that's heaps nicer anonymous :-D

March 10, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey brittany :-D

LOL my pleasure :)

March 10, 2009 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dao!

yup prob with this is the lippies are way hard but the shadows are not too big just meh colors.

can't complain much as it's free hehe!

March 10, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home