Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 4, 2009

In the Muse's Purse: Starring Fragrance Roll On Perfume Oils

Carrying around perfume isn't exactly conventional. So what's a girl to do when she wants to touch up before an evening out after work?


Check out what's In the Muse's Purse for the deets!

Starring Fragrance organic roll on perfume oils are strong scented and come in gorgeous blends like Baked Marshmallow Mint Cake, Blueberry Candy, and Straw-Nana Cake...have I got your mouth watering yet?



These scents are strong, lingering, and beautifully capture the spirit of their names! At $5 USD per a roll on they are a nice budget friendly price that can be tucked into your purse so you'll be sweet smelling all day (and evening) long!

If you're wanting a deeper review of Starring Fragrance please click here!

Starring Fragrance Roll On Perfume Oil are in the Muse's purse!

Check 'em out at www.starringfragrances.com

related posts

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep Paris Hilton's Shimmering Perfume Stick in my purse, along with Paris Hilton's Can Can Roll-On Perfume. Both are fabulous! They came with gift sets that my mom bought me. :)

I hate it when people spray fragrance out in the open (allergies!) so I like being able to be discreet when I want to freshen up!

March 4, 2009 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi sarah!

I freaking love sticks and roll ons for my purse :-D

I agree...spraying it in your face and around someone is poor manners makes me sneeze :(

March 5, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home