Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 9, 2009

Laura Geller Roseberry Baked Blush N Brighten

With Spring well on it's way I'm always looking for a way to brighten my face up and give my cheeks an innocent blush of color! That's why I'm loving the Laura Geller Roseberry Baked Blush N Brighten!


Available from QVC this set is $31.82 and comes with a full size Laura Geller Roseberry Baked Blush N Brighten plus a retractable blush brush!


The blush contains several marbleized colors such as rose, copper, and pink cocktailed into a baked blush that gives cheeks a super pretty pink flush with a formula free of parabens!

I'm loving the price of $31.82 USD as it also gets me a retractable brush, can't complain about that.

The Muse is all about flushing pink cheeks for Spring and this should do the job nicely.

Wishy list anyone?

Loving it?

Type in Item Number A81945 to grab yours!

Babble below if your wanting it or already have it!

related posts

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Inge said...

I have it and I quite like it. It does show up very red on me, so I have to be careful. It's also more matte than you'd expect, but I actually like that :)

March 9, 2009 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Miss Yaya said...

have you tried it? i've never tried that brand.. or purchased from qvc on that matter

March 9, 2009 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi pixie!

Interesting! I'm contemplating ordering :-D

March 10, 2009 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi miss yaya!

I haven't tried this one but have tried her other baked products and they are good...her speckle is amazing as well I like how cool and fast absorbing it is...her glosses/lipsticks are nice too. Sephora sales her entire line if you'd rather purchase from them! :-D

March 10, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home