Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Mar 4, 2009

Stash Spotlight: Jill Stuart Blush


There's something so very pretty about Jill Stuart Blushes. I'm not a big fan of the pressed powder blush but I absolutely adore the loose powder blushes!




I know, I know I've already done a Jill Stuart spotlight but today I thought I'd focus on the blushes!

I've always had such a soft spot in my heart for these blushes. They come housed in a dome shaped powder jar that has a certain Victorian feel about it. Bedecked with little jewels the jar is completely girlish and very pretty. Although it's plastic the container still manages to sport a certain elegance about it.


I used to have all the shades of the blush but I've swapped a few away here and there and I'm left with five at the moment. My favorite of the bunch is Aurora Rose which is a popping pink that makes me look like someone pinched my cheeks!



One thing I must rave on and on about is the great brush these comes with. It's dense with large fluffy bristles that make application a breeze. I look forward to one day hitting bottom on one of these blushes so i can use the brush for something else. I'm anal at the moment and won't use the brush for anything else but the blush it came with.


The blushes are pigmented and silky smooth but if I'm honest I'd probably admit to buying these just because I adore the packaging...the fact that blushes are good is just a bonus!

Jill Stuart Blushes total love for this Muse!

Own any yourself?

Love 'em?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Jill Stuart blushes :D The loose is total love, and also the mix compact (sad to hear you dont fancy it much) I think the princessy packaging and the great brush are the factors that make them stand out so much in my book :D

March 4, 2009 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Claire said...

Want!! I really need to make friends with someone in Japan... Those are so pretty!

March 4, 2009 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

I love the packaging.. never tried yet, as I just can't find JS anywhere here... any1 got any idea where can i get them ? pls let me know

March 4, 2009 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Lolita Riot said...

Hi muse! are these loose blushes?? they look it. they are so gorgeous! I saw fuz doing a fotd with it and its soo pretty!

March 5, 2009 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

xisa

dito1 :-D I love the packaging of the pressed powder but not big on the color payoff :) prefer the lose fr that :)

the great brush is truly awesome!

March 5, 2009 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

LOL go claire now :) meet pretty, sweet Japanese girls to help you cp ;-D

March 5, 2009 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

LOL! I told hubby I wanted to go to Japan, soon. (We watch tons of anime too and I'm a manga-fanatic.) He says "Why? To shop for cosmetics?" LOL, he has my number...

March 5, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

These are so adorable!

March 5, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey claire!

I love anime :-D LOL! damn must think of a no excuse to go to Japan Claire! Don't worry we'll out our heads together and think of a valid excuse non cosmetic related of course!

March 6, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd :-D

thanks!

March 6, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of the colors you own are so pretty, I want them :) ! I adore blushes !! Where can you get Jill Stuart products in the US ?

March 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Andrew :-D

Sadly no where :( You can purchase online but prices are way above retail.

Check out my japanese shopping guide that should help ;-D

JS is so worth it though hehe!

March 10, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home