Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 10, 2009

Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss Review

You know how the Muse is always going on and on about Too Faced Mirror Mirror Lip Gloss? Well, for Spring 2009 we have Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss which is actually an off the hook dupe of Too Faced Mirror Mirror plus it's a fraction of the cost.




Dude...for serious you need some.

The buzz on Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss is all good. Milani Buzz Worth Lip Gloss is currently available in 9 Shades at a cost of $5.49 USD per a tube (sometimes less if you score it on sale!). Enriched with honey but without the tacky, sticking feel these glosses are absolutely awesome. A mirror like finish and highly glossy lips await you for a nice budget friendly price tag.



I highly recommend snagging some of these and I'm Muse Approving 'em for purchase as the price is right and the quality is definitely there.



I really loved Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss because of it's incredibly glossy formula so when I tried these out I knew I could offer a wallet friendly option to my readers that wasn't going to break the bank. The formula offers extraordinary high shine and a mirror-like finish to lips without stickiness or that irritating tacky feeling. It glides on beautifully and has a sheer to medium coverage depending on your color choice. The glosses are quite tasty and sweet plus they smell delicious, that's always a plus in my book as I prefer a flavored gloss. The formula is paraben-free and contains plenty of good for you ingredients like vitamins A & E.

The applicator took a little getting used to as it's extra long and distributes a bit too much product but after a bit of practice I was all for it as it works well at getting product onto lips and creating a full lip look with a nice high gloss finish. I tried the shades Bee Rich and Bee Mine both of which had different finishes. Bee Rich had more of a sheer glossy finish even though in the tube it's a popping red where as Bee Mine had a good amount of pigment to create a nice glossy pink pout.










I seriously can't rave enough about the quality on these and think they are well worth picking up. Considering that Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss is $16 USD plus only has six shades available I'd say that Milani Buzz Worthy Lip Gloss is a fabulous find offering more variety and a smaller price tag! Good stuff! The Muse likey. Alot.

Grab 'em now at CVS or check out Milani for further information.

related posts

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

Blogger Phyrra said...

Bee-autiful and Bee Bold look like 2 shades I'd love from that collection. I need to get to CVS!

February 10, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I'll have to try these out, since I have been lusting after some Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss lately.

February 11, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

these are fab...be on the look out for buy 1 get 1 half off at cvs :)

February 11, 2009 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

jackie these are seriously good and at a fraction of the cost...not completely the same as mirror mirror but very close in quality!

February 11, 2009 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Ok, I went to the closest CVS by my house tonight (had to rush out to Target and pick up 2 logitech headsets for WoW raiding, as 2 of ours broke >.<) to buy some of these Milani Buzz glosses. It looked like vultures had picked through all the Milani stuff, and there was no section for Buzz gloss. I was a saaaaaaaaaaad panda! Anywhere else they might be available for purchase?

February 12, 2009 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey girl!

aw :( is target cheap on the logis? I could use a new wireless!

awwwwww :( CVS :) tons and tons at CVS babe!

February 17, 2009 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Target was cheap for the headset I bought. I got a GREAT deal on a logitech wireless mouse at Best Buy.

There's only one CVS close to us, and they didn't have the Milani! They had milani products but not the Buzz Worthy :(

February 17, 2009 at 3:17 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

best buy!? really?! they are always so bloody costly!

eww :(

no worries the Muse will take care of your problem wink wink!

February 17, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I got this awesome wireless mouse (has a little usb thumb drive lookin' like thing that I plug in) and it's a laser, but whatever their new tech is named, I can't rmember. It was on sale for like $47 and we got it for even cheaper because of the best buy coupon in the mail for 10% off. I was very pleased :>

February 17, 2009 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger jackieg02 said...

I went to walgreens tonight and saw these and thought of you! They didn't have any nice colors though, so I didn't pick any up tonight. But I definetly will soon enough!

February 18, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd! I love that mouse..I know the one exactly...they have it on pink :) I was considering getting one for my lappie!

February 18, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

Oooh, I saw the pink one! this is the 'new' version of it, so only in black, though I was sorely tempted to get the pink, just because my boss hates pink so much and I use it with my laptop :P

February 18, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi jackie!

aw shucks it flatters me awfully that you thought me of me when ya seen 'em :-D

can't wait till you try them!

February 18, 2009 at 2:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd :)

LOL! I adore pink ;-D he'd be very annoyed by me!

February 18, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home