Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 9, 2009

Smith's Mocha Rose Lip Balm


Smith's newest lip balm brings a little bit vanilla, a little bit chocolate, and a hint of mocha coffee......

Hmmm the Muse likey! Jump ahead to find out who has it and why the Muse thinks you needs it!

I'm a fan girl when it comes to Smith's lip balms so when I heard they had a new balm entitled Mocha Rose I was all about it!

This new balm contains an infusion of chocolate, vanilla, and mocha coffee plus of course that special hint of rose to add a dewy gloss to parched lips! Of course, lips aren't the only place you can use a tin of Smith's salve. Grab some to use on rough hands, cuticles, cracked heels, and so much more.

Smith's Mocha Rose Lip Balm is available now at Beauty Habit for $7 USD so grab one, the Muse thinks it's an absolute must have!

Want it?

Love Smith's?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Oh yes please! I love me some Smith's - I have the original, the Minted Rose (my fave), and the Brambleberry, and naturally I must have Mocha Rose. It's the only stuff that keeps my lips from getting chapped in the winter, nothing else will do.

February 9, 2009 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger wen said...

ooh! this looks really nice and pretty!
i went to look at the link u provided,
the brambleberry one looks delish too!

February 10, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi claire!

I love it too! it's so fab :) I have all of 'em myself and simply adore them so of course mocha is on my to buy list :)

whenever my lips are cracking I reach for this on the double ;)

February 10, 2009 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

oh wen it's lovely. smith's makes some fab salves!

;)

I like the mint rose best!

February 10, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home