Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 10, 2009

Rimmel London's New Virtual Makeover Tool

Yes, well, I have a ton of things to do today as it's a super busy time of the year at my offices but I've been sucked into the procrastination vortex when I visited Rimmel London's website this morning and started playing around with the new Rimmel London Virtual Makeover Tool.


I didn't have a photo sans makeup aside from the one I uploaded last night with my Yes to Tomatoes review so I ended up using that one and although I'm looking mighty ridiculous I couldn't help but enjoy my visit with Rimmel London Virtual Makeover Tool.

It's kinda cool! Likey!


The site allows you to upload your photo (or use a model's photo that's provided by Rimmel) and use it to try out virtually all the products in the Rimmel London library from glosses, to blushes, and beyond! Granted I looked a bit ridiculous with Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara on (can you say exaggerated lashes?) but I was still loving trying on the glosses and blushes! Coolness!


Need some help procrastinating today?

Check it out at www.rimmellondon.com

Tell me whatcha think!

I'm wasting away the better part of 20 minutes with this today!

related posts

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Anitacska said...

I've tried it, it's pretty awful. :(

February 10, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

lmao that bad eh?

I was kinda giggling as I tried it but I admit I liked the gloss and the blush...that worked well..but the shadow was ridiculous lol!

February 11, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home