Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 10, 2009

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer

Anything that promises me the world is easily headed straight to the top of my priority list.


Take for example Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, promises me the world and then some more.

The Muse is ever, always on the quest for thee best concealer on the market so of course when my eyes recently landed on Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer I was feeling quite hyped.

What's this? A tattoo concealer? That sounds like some seriously pigmented stuff!

What is it?

A heavy duty, multitasking concealer with a moisturizing, creamy base for covering up bemishes, dark circles, tattoos, and other woes. Supposedly this is super pigmented and wears ultra long. It's $25 USD so it has to do some of what it promises wouldn't you agree?

I'm thinking if it can cover up tattoos it shouldn't have a problem with a few nasty dark circles. Yes, indeed I needs this right away, on the double please, I'll take a case.

Contrary to whispered rumors that the Kat Von D Collection is a revamped, repackaging version of the Sephora Makeup Collection the Muse can verify that she's tried a few bits and bobs from the line and quality is brilliant so of course I'm putting my full faith into Miss Von D with this concealer.

It's on order now and review will be upcoming soon!


Get it now at Sephora!


Whatcha think?

Gotta work right?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna try this. I am on a ridiculous concealer kick. Not sure if it is worse than last Spring's blush kick, but I am pretty obsessed right now. THANKS for feeding my addiction ;)

Big hugs,
Critty :)

February 10, 2009 at 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for cool/cute packaging, so that concealer caught my eye. Can't wait for your review!

February 11, 2009 at 2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm working on a review as well. I bought this, tried it and hated it. It's very drying and after a while it made my skin look dry and wrinkly. Also, the colors run a bit light, so be warned.

A better choice is MUFE's Full Coverage Concealer.

February 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, it's not full coverage. More like medium.

On the plus side, it does stay on like a mofo.

February 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Shefali said...

I can't wait to see your review on this one! I'm always looking for a great concealer too, and I saw this in the catalog last night.

February 11, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Critty

I've been there hun :) hehe the ridiculous concealer kick that is :) LOL my pleasure!

Miss ya hope you're well!

February 11, 2009 at 5:27 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Anonymous

Gotta say I dig the packaging too :) hope it works out as good as it promises!

February 11, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

damn mandy!

You broke my bubble :P I really wanted to find out it was AWESOME :) firgures as normally anything super pigmented ends up to be drying for me :P
sigh!

Thanks for the heads up....ordered already :P
blah!

February 11, 2009 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

well long wear is good for me mandy ;-D

But kinda pissy it's not as pigmented as I was a hoping for!

February 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Shefali!

Coming right at ya soon :) but I'm worried after reading mandy's comments that I'll hate it sniff sniff!

I am too...!

February 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted it to be awesome, too! For $25, it sounded too good to be true. MUFE's concealer also dries out my skin and makes it look wrinkly, but not as much as KvD's thankfully, and it looks slightly more natural.

I've posted my review of KvD if you'd care to check it out:

http://mandypandys.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-some-benjamin-buttons-shit_11.html

For now I'm back to using MUFE, even though I'm between shades and had to pay $60+ for two tubes of the stuff. :*(

February 11, 2009 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey mandy!

Really saddened about this...still waiting on mine but if it's that bad back it goes...must say my eyes are dry already so this could present a problem :P

sorry I've been really really busy lately and haven't commented or visited forgive me?

why dontcha return the other shade?!?!?

February 12, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home