Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 4, 2009

Happy Syu Wa Wa Powder Wash Review

Are you tired of powder washes yet? The Muse has featured three already in review and today she'll bore you further with her very favorite powder wash.


Now do keep in mind the only reason she loves this one is because it's called Happy Syu Wa Wa, seriously does the name not alone make you giddy or is it only me?

Happy Syu Wa Wa is created by B&C and runs around $4-$5 USD or sometimes higher depending on where you purchase. It's a basic powder wash for removing makeup, simply add a small amount to water, rub together and wash your face.




One good plus side of this particular powder was is it produces a rather rich, almost carbonated lather that looks like a foam and really does a good job of moisturizing my face as well as removing my makeup.

It boasts that it can boost blood circulation for softer, smoother skin but count me not believing that much, let's not get crazy now!



It's perfectly good for all skin types as it doesn't strip skin or leave it dry plus if you happen to have oily skin it does a good job of mattifying skin but no fear for dry skin types as you won't experience dryness. It's completely unscented so if you like your cleansers sans scent you'll be all the happier with this.

For the price it's a rather good, basic powder wash without any bells or whistles. I'm a particular fan of the foaming action which is why I tend to buy it when I run low but aside from that it doesn't have anything huge going for it that makes me want to urge you to go out and grab it for yourself.

If you can find it cheap I highly recommend trying it out as it's a nice basic powder plus who can't love that name, Happy Syu Wa Wa, makes me want to dance!

Questions?

Comments?

Leave 'em below!

related posts

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Muse!
I would love to try this..where can I buy it? and I have oily skin, do you think would be a good product for me?
Thank you!
I read you everyday!: )
Betty

February 5, 2009 at 3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a name! I've never heard of this before! :)

February 5, 2009 at 8:02 AM  
Blogger wen said...

ooh!
what is ceramide powder?
i saw a powder wash that has 'ceramide powder' printed on the bottle when i was in hk last wk...
i was planning to get a powder wash,
but since i had no idea what that was.. i didnt get it in the end! =(

February 5, 2009 at 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah! Where can you find this at $4-$5? I have oily skin so I'd love to try this! They have one on Sasa but it's $11.50 >_<

February 5, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello betty!

I got mine from a small asian market but I seen it on sasa :) But it's a tad expensive

where do you live? Are there any asian markets around or drugstores?

check there ;) Hope this helps hun! also ebay but be picky about prices to get a good deal!

February 5, 2009 at 4:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe pets agreed :)

it's a rather funky fun name!

February 5, 2009 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey wen!

Miss ya babe!
ceramide are lipids. basically it's suppose to make skin smoother and supple and erase fine lines and wrinkles ;)

Hope this helps hun!

February 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi hazel

where do you live? check around small asian beauty shops or markets :) that's where I got mine..I seen it on sasa and thought the price was a tad stupid :P

try ebay too!

February 5, 2009 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger wen said...

=D
aww, ure so sweet!
hee, ive been busy w sch stuff.
i hope ure doing great!

oh. arent lipids fats?
i wonder if it'll work for oily skin.

February 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi wen!

sorry for the delayed reply hun

been swamped myself :) I miss you! I'm great :)

they are indeed! I think it might work well for oily skin! You should try it out!

February 10, 2009 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger wen said...

ohh,
thanks a lot!
i'll prolly try it soon =)

happy vday muse!
*hugs*

February 14, 2009 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

happy belated vday wen :)

Hugs back hunny!

February 17, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home