Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 4, 2009

Sephora France Palette Green Idyll


Although I'm not a fan of Sephora Brand cosmetics I can't deny that the Palette Green Idyll from Sephora France is très assez!

Palette Green Idyll contains cream blushes you can use for cheeks or lips and four shimmer cream shadows for 19,90€. I like the fresh green shades mixed with golds and coppers! Quite lovely for Spring might I say. Euro is converting particularly well at the moment so I decided to order this palette as I'm really loving the design and colors, unsure if I'll be disappointed or not but I decided what the heck!

Expect a review shortly!

Love it?

Leave it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger jackieg02 said...

That palette looks lovely, but I'm not a fan of "cream" anything. Like you, I always get depressed when I try anything from Sephora brand. I feel like I could have used my money on MAC or something else.

February 4, 2009 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey jackie

normally hate creams too ;) but I kinda sorta like 'em lately!

amen on sephora brand!!!! it's all rubbish and I feel ripped off afterwards :P

February 4, 2009 at 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi Hello the Muse! I'm French and I do love your blog; it's absolutely gorgeous and it's a pleasure to read you.
I really like the "Très beau" and "Oui,oui!" on the picture! :D

February 8, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello saphhire!
;)
Sorry for the delayed reply I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!!!!!! hehe glad you liked the little picture lol...my french is pretty basic ;)

lol

Thanks so much for taking time to leave a comment, hope we can talk again soon!

February 10, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home