Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 4, 2009

Innisfree Trouble Care BB Cream Review

The Muse loves the fact she can bring you a review for a BB Cream that's 1. easily available online for purchase and 2. quite an inexpensive beauty budget find.

Which BB Cream am I talking about?

InnisFree Trouble Care BB Cream, available at Sasa and quite an inexpensive beauty find at $15.30 USD.




If you're unfamiliar with BB Creams please read my introduction of BB Creams here.

Innifree Trouble Care BB Cream is actually quickly turning into HG (holy grail) material for me and that's saying something as I'm quite picky with BB Creams. Strangely enough it's not even made for my skin type as it's for oily, acne skin types. Taking into account it was made for oily skin I was worried about using it on my dry skin but it turned out it worked like it absolute dream!






One of the first things I loved about the formula was the perfect shade of milky beige cream it was, this was a perfect fit for my skin and once I applied it was equally as light on as it adjusted to my tone perfectly. On top of the perfect shade selection it also had a beautiful formula that glided onto my skin, absorbed easily, and made my skin feel dewy and fresh. I was surprised as being made for oily skin I feared it would dry me out but it was wonderfully refreshing on and created a flawless canvas for my makeup. Everyone always raves to me about the benefits of using their BB Cream as a fabulous concealer but honestly I've never had success using BB Creams as an under eye concealer. However, Innisfree Trouble Care BB Cream worked perfectly as both a foundation and a concealer! It really did a rather fab job of covering up all my woes including puffiness, fine lines, and dark circles.



This comes in a pump style bottle just like Etude House Magic BB Cream but I'm not loving this at the moment since the depressor has a bit of a problem where the slightest pressure distributes way too much product. You don't need a ton of the cream to cover your face as it's richly pigmented and sadly I find it amazingly wasteful that I can't get it working correctly to pump out only a tiny amount. Each time I use it a big dollop comes flying out! Aside from this minor rant I absolutely love this one and Muse Approve it for purchase!





Why I loved it:
  • Richly pigmented, a little dab will do my entire face
  • Leaves me with a flawless, even complexion that's younger, fresher, and healthier
  • Creates a perfect working canvas for my makeup
  • Acts as both a concealer and a foundation
  • Feels natural and breathable on my face
  • Formula is moisturizing and absorbs easily into my skin

Who I think would love it:
  • Anyone who wants a beautiful, fresh complexion
  • Anyone with Fair, Medium Fair, and Lighter Skin Tones
  • Those who have a certain dullness to their skin and want a bit of freshening up
  • Anyone who likes a multitasking product that gets you out the door faster!

I do think this is a near perfect product however it seemed to be quite rich for anyone with oily or acne skin even though the formula is made exactly for that skin type. Once it's on your skin it's quite light and natural feeling however during application it has a bit of a thick, creamy formula which worries me for people who fear clogged pores.

I used the Innisfree Trouble Care BB Cream in my latest review FOTD for Prescriptives, I've included one picture below of me wearing it but if you'd like to see more do visit that post. Over the course of the next few days you'll see me wearing it in other FOTD's and I'll def post to say as such.


Overall, it's probably one of the better BB's I've tried and I absolutely adore it and highly recommend picking one up. I'm thrilled I can offer an easily accessible BB Cream that's available as an online purchase as normally BB's I've featured in the past aren't available stateside or online and if they are online it's for a crazy amount of money.

All in all I loved this one and it's definitely staying close by for daily cosmetic rituals.

The Muse loves it!

How about you?

Have you tried this?

Love it?

What are your fav BB Creams?

Questions about BB Creams?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kirkichi said...

Wow, your skin looks fantastic!

How pale a skin do you think this would cater for? I'm paler than both NC15 and NW15 - I'm pretty much white to be specific. I've had a lot of trouble with foundations so thought I'd ask your opinion.

I've yet to try dainty doll, but I plan to one day. Have you ever tried Barry M cosmetics? Their dazzle dusts are very popular here in the UK and they also have a very pale foundation I may try one day.

Haha, sorry about the load of questions, I recently discovered your blog and it's been very helpful!

February 4, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kirsty!

Thanks hun!!!!!!

I'd like to say it would work for your skin however I do fear it might be too dark..but bb normally tone down to compliment skin tones however it may be a bit too beight.

And dainty doll would indeed be amazing for your skin tone!!!!!!!

I have tried Barry M, very good stuff :)
not tried the foundations though!

This isn't too costly so you might want to try it out but honestly I don't think it'll work for you as it may be a tiny bit too beige :P

Ask away, it's my pleasure to help out if I can :)

Thanks so much for reading my blog and I hope you'll comment again soon! Looking forward to getting to know you!

February 4, 2009 at 4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Thank you for such an awesome site=)! I have a question about BB creams... I would really like to try one, but most seem too beige or pigmented for my skin which is very white. I have heard one called Carpe diem is a pale shade, but haven't seen it for sale anywhere and the hanskin super magic bb cream was suggested, but I would really appreciate any advice from you might have, since you have tried several. Thanks so much!!


love - elizabeth

April 4, 2009 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi elizabeth

thanks so much glad you enjoy it :-D

I really don't know your skin type or tone or what you look like etc so I can't really suggest a good BB for you. It's real a trail and error thing as I run into many beige ones that are muddy on my skin. at the moment my HG is Shills BB 5 in 1 this is a nice light coverage. Also Etude House makes several good light shaded bb's such as the speedy base, precious mineral, and magic bb.

Hope this helps!

April 7, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home