Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 3, 2009

Product Musings: Jelly Pong Pong Lip Cushion



Oh lovely Lip Cushion how I love thee let me count the ways!

You keep my lips moist and glossy all Winter long! Tint them with a berry beautiful shade of beautiful! You taste like strawberry jam and make me want eat you up with my cuppa tea and toast!



Bless be Jelly Pong Pong keeps you around as the Muse fears insanity should they axe you from their catalog!

Truly a fabulous gloss, lip treatment, and balm would be Lip Cushion by Jelly Pong Pong!

The Muse thinks you need it! It's her very flavorite!

Own it already?

Love it?

Read all about it by clicking here!

related posts

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In your opinion are these better than the Korres? I love a good tinted lip balm:)

February 3, 2009 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi paige!

It's way different. I like this b/c it's flavored :) the texture is different, formula, pigmentation, etc...

I think Korres is more of a lip creme where as this is more of a gloss ;)

Hope this makes sense!

February 3, 2009 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks cute! The texture sounds and looks like Lâncome's Juicy Gelée, am I right? I wonder if I can find this on eBay, I also love flavored stuff! :)

February 3, 2009 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi ines!

mmmm I think the lancome is a bit more emollient but very close :)

They ship worldwide at Jelly Pong Pong ;)

February 4, 2009 at 4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ding ding ding! XDD I'll check it out, even if I only buy it at March. Boyfriend's birthday + Valentine's are my doom this month XD

February 5, 2009 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hehe ines wish I made commission on all the sales I do LOL

;)

Happy Early V-Day and Bday to the BF :)

February 6, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home