Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Feb 3, 2009

Bobbi Brown Summer Collection 2009 Sneak Peek

Not even Spring yet and already into Summer peeps!


Jump ahead for some cool images of the upcoming Bobbi Brown Summer Collections 2009....

I located this on MUA from user Lina. Looks like they are images from the Nieman's flyer that I tossed onto the top of my rather large mail pile (really need to take a look at that! How did I miss it?!) a few days ago!

As per my original post about the Bobbi Brown Platinum Collection release in Japan it appears we are indeed getting it within the US as well! Yay!


Bobbi Brown Sheer Cheek Tint and Bobbi Brown Sheer Gloss, likey! I absolutely adore cheek stains so this is right up my alley and those glosses look amazing!


Also some cream stick blushes are releasing!


Looks like a new Sand and Surf palette as well!


And finally a new bronzing powder and kabuki brish!



I'm quite excited about the lot of it in all honesty as I've been on the Bobbi Brown fan girl wagon for a while now. Even though I wasn't a big lover of my last Bobbi Brown Sand and Surf palette I'm actually quite looking forward to that new palette pictured!

Overall, very nice offerings for the upcoming Spring and Summer months from Bobbi Brown.

What do you think?

Loves it?

Leave it?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the cheek stains. I love Vincent Longo's Baby Boo color. I find it lasts the majority of the day and works well under powder. Thanks for sharing!:)

February 3, 2009 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Anitacska said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! :) As I said before, the shimmer brick is to die for, but I also want the eye palette and maybe the bronzing shimmer brick (although it's quite pricey).

February 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi paige

i love cheek stains :) last all day without touch ups w00t!

February 3, 2009 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ditto anita!

It's all looking quite lovely...oh my brokeness XD

February 3, 2009 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger KimmyDarling said...

I am drooling over these! The cheek stains and glosses and the illuminating bronzer NEED ME!!!!

Thanks for the info!

xoxokd

February 3, 2009 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm definitely checking out the shimmer brick. I THINK I NEED IT !!

February 3, 2009 at 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loves it!

February 3, 2009 at 7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo. i like her minimalist style but i'm more of a colour girl myself.

my M Lab stuff came yesterday! guess what i'll be doing tonight.

February 3, 2009 at 8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eehh, not much of a fun of those strips.

February 3, 2009 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger bk377 said...

The surf and sun palette and body kabuki brush are going on my shopping list already. However I'm getting more and more turned off by the Bobbi Brown beauty images with the uber airbrushed models. For a brand that promotes natural and real beauty I find their model images so fake!

Thanks for the advance information.

February 4, 2009 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi kimmy!

My pleasure hun! I got my wish list and checking it twice heehee and all those are on mine too!

February 4, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Cheryl!

me too, me too!

February 4, 2009 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi Anonymous!

me too ;)

def love!

February 4, 2009 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi laura!

I love color too but bb gets me everything!

:)

YAYAYAYYA for Mlab :) glad it came ok!

February 4, 2009 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi La Marquise!

fun of those strips?

you lost me hun :)

February 4, 2009 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi beautybitch!

loving the palette too :)

Aw sorry you aren't loving the models....I really do kinda dig the makeup on the models :)

Even airbrushed :)

My pleasure hun!

February 4, 2009 at 3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@_@ Cream stick blushes!!!!

February 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi 53

I said the same thing lol!

February 10, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home