Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 19, 2009

Comment Subscription

Hey guys!

I know I've gotten a few questions about subscribing to comments and there was some confusion about how to do this since I started using a comment box here on Musings.

Just see the diagram below for easy to follow instructions so you can post and receive replies in your inbox when I or someone else comments! There were also a few questions on commenting if you didn't have an account and yes, of course you can comment if you don't have an account, see below for details as well.






Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your auntie. That's about the gist of it folks. Easy, One, Two, Threesy!

Hope this answers your questions!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for pointing out the email subscription part. I'll give that a whirl. I usually just come back and poke around the posts i remember commenting on. :)

January 20, 2009 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Phyrra said...

I felt like a dork, because I missed the 'subscribe by email,' link, and had to ask you about it!

January 20, 2009 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi laura!

no prob lol! Some people miss it b/c it's pink I guess :)

January 21, 2009 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey dd!

oh lord don't feel like a dork..I think the pink isn't easily seen on the blue background so lots of people miss it!

January 21, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home