Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jan 20, 2009

Spring Collections 2009: Lavshuca Website Update

Lavshuca has updated it's website with the new Spring Collection but the Muse is sadly confused considering she can't navigate it too well at the moment.


Most of the collection is hid away somewhere deep in the website and I don't have the time or the patience to look through it however the Muse highly suggests visiting with Kanebo directly to see what the deets are or seeing my other post about Lavshuca Spring 2009.

I did want to mention that the puffy girls are looking quite fluffy today..or is it me? I like the straightened hair but I'm unsure if this is the look for this particularly promo.

Hmmmm oh well random Musings from a Muse!

As I mentioned in my previous post I'll probably avoid a majority of what is being released aside from one of the new palettes. I honestly fail to feel any excitement for Lavshuca lately as it's too much of a rerun.

I keep hope that Summer will bring something exciting enough to keep me pacified enough to stop ranting about the lack of imagination lately with Lavshuca's releases.

How about you?

Hauling any of it for yourself?

Tell the Muse!

related posts

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home