Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 16, 2009

Want It: Vaseline Rosy Lips

Sometimes my lems are big sometimes they are small. At the moment they are a teeny tiny size of under £2. What a steal!


Check it after the jump!

Vaseline makes a comeback in the UK with an amp'ed up version of simple everyday petroleum jelly with a hint of color. Yes, yes we all know my love affair with Smith's but let me tell you Smith's costs a whole heap of alot more than £1.49.

Available at Boots and Superdrug Vaseline Rosy Lips is pretty much the same concept of my beloved Smith's but with a glossier, smoother finish and a heck of alot more pigment from the reviews I've heard around the town. Hey, DollFace has my favorite review of this tiny tin of joy!

Yes, I think I need more Vaseline in my life, particularly if it's rosy in color.

If you wants it you'll have to put your head together and do a little Sherlock Holmes searchin' as it's only available in the UK from what I've seen.

Want!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Mikaela said...

I have this! My husband is a Brit & my mother-in-law sent me a whole bunch. Smells so pretty and the colour is gorge!
http://mikaelasjetsetbeauty.blogspot.com/2009/01/vaselines-rosy-lips.html

June 17, 2009 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Oh I have this, bought it from my local supermarket (Tesco). It's smells delicious and looks oh so pretty on the lips :)

June 17, 2009 at 4:56 PM  
Anonymous nadia said...

hi muse !!

i have this vaseline too i also have a normal one..

but really i don't like the smell of the rosy lips...

in the netherlands vaseline is a huge brand with body lotion and stuff..

hugs !

June 18, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Anonymous Fabiola said...

It's also available over here in the Netherlands, but my fave lip balm is Alba Terra Tints. :-)

June 18, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

omg loves it mikaela! :-D jealous here!

June 19, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

emma jealous! :-D want!

June 19, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nadia

so jealous, I wants it :-D

Vaseline makes a few bits and bobs here but not a whole lot! ;D

June 19, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

ahh Alba Terra Tints! are amazing :-D inspired me to post Fabiola!

June 19, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home