Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 15, 2009

This Time Last Year: Vincent Longo, Banila Co, Bourjois Paris, and Many Other Musings



Click through some past posts from yesteryear!

This Time Last Year I was Musing about.....

This time last year I was thinking mark Gorgeous Eye Trios were quite a cute little value!


This time last year Vincent Longo Liquid Eye Shadow failed to wow me!


The This time last year Banila Co Sun Blessed Collection caused one or two lemmings!


This time last year I was busy musing a plenty about the Susie N.Y. Summer Collection 2008!


This time last year I remembered how much I fancied Bourjois Paris Rouge Hi-Tech Lip Stain!


This time last year my lust for the Shu Uemura Fluer De Source Palette knew no bounds!


This time last year I was digging all over Red Point Airbrush Effects BlushWhip (I still reach for this daily!).


This time last year Beaute de Kose Summer Collection 2008 was a story I shared with you!


Hope you enjoyed clicking through some past posts from last year! Do check out all my archives located on the left hand drop down menu.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Aisling McSweeney said...

HOLY WOLY.
I'm interested in the nail polish

June 15, 2009 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger и¡†α said...

I would loooove to have some of those mark's trios :( but in Mexico AVON does not love us :(, anyways Hi Muse!! I looovee your blog :> its so helpful even if I can't buy the 99.9% of the stuff you review, ebay helps me sometimes.

Have you seen the sale at nyx page? they have new 10 pcs palettes! at 4.5 each http://nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/Sale.htm

June 16, 2009 at 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Douline said...

I saw that you use some Etude House products, can I ask where did you buy them ? >.<

June 16, 2009 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey crotchfairy

which nail polish?

:D?

June 16, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hi nita!

Have you tried MUA or ebay? ebay carries alot of mark/avon and it's not badly priced either :-D

I'm so sorry you aren't able to get a majority of the stuff :( def check up on forums, mua, ebay, etc...as it's not too difficult to get items from various sources.

good luck hun :-D

and yes those look awesome from NYX I seen 'em hehe! I was going to blog them today!

June 16, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

Hi Douline

I have friends in Korean who get them for me. But there are a few online shops and ebay as well that sells it just not at retail costs if this helps :-D

June 16, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home