Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 16, 2009

Cheap Toner: C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost Toner Review

It's obvious I've been hauling C.O. Bigelow at BBW lately right? My latest discovery is from the brand new C.O. Bigelow Face Collection. The line includes a slew of interesting bits which I'll tell you all about soon but today I'll be concentrating on the new C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost Toner.


Can you say love?

Click it to hear the rave!

With a $12 price tag and a larger size bottle than my normal Shu Uemura DepSea Water Facial Mist I can so get on board the cheap train to enjoy myself a bottle of C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost Toner. Likey!

With promises to perk up my tired, dull looking skin and replenish it with nutrients I imagine this could get the typical skin care junkie excited. It's formulated with a Healthy Skin Complex, a blend of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to keep my skin looking healthy, strong, and youthful supposedly. That's a whole lot of promise but the real deal is that it's cheap and it performs pretty great at toning my skin, refreshing it, and making it ready for my facial moisturizer and really that's about all I need. Now if by chance it also gives me a youthful appearance and is packing my skin full of healthy goodness I won't complain but I promise I'm an easy going sort that will be just as happy if it simply tones my face, which in fact it does.

It's 6.3oz in size and $12 bucks ummm hello cheap! My typical bottle of Shu Uemura Depsea Water Facial Mist in Mint is 5oz in size and $24. See? Cheap is good. It feels the same on my skin as Shu's, it does the same thing in making my skin moist and dewy, and it even has a better nozzle for a finer spray of mist than my Shu. I'm feeling that happy glow of saving myself $12 bucks here people. The mist is subtly scented with a crisp, floral, slightly fruity smell. It's quite difficult to describe the scent but it's almost like a very green kiwi.






Fact of the matter is C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Boost Toner is cheap, refreshing, and gives my skin a nice wake up call all while keeping it fresh, dewy, and easing the way for my moisturizer.

If you're not willing to dish $24 or more dollars on toner I'd say check it out. It's Muse Approved for purchase and well worth your dollar. It's available now from Bath and Body Works and the kicker is all of C.O. Bigelow products are buy two get two free right now so hurry on over and snag yourself some.



Anyone try?

Which facial mists do you enjoy using?

Tell the Muse!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Karrie said...

This looks like a great toner.
I will have to check it out next time I am near a BBW.

June 16, 2009 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger - Kay - said...

yey I've been waiting for you to review this line and I'm so happy you love it!!! The toner is one of my favorites even though I'm so happy with the whole line that it has taken over my daily and nightly routine!

June 16, 2009 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

karrie,

it is :-D it's well worth the price!

June 17, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hiya kay!

I'm really quite happy with it too. Have you tried the eye cream? quite good!!!!!! ;-D I'm working on the berry mask right now seeing how that is!

June 17, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home