Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 16, 2009

Hauled It: FaceFront Cosmetics Cheek Up Blush in Saloon 'n Saddle


My love affair continues with FaceFront Cheek Up Blush! My recently haul is FaceFront Cheek Up Blush in Saloon 'n Saddle. Oh my god how I love thee!


Click ahead to hear it!

It could prove to loud for those not brave enough to give it a whirl but Saloon 'n Saddle is such an incredible coral shade (or bright orange if you prefer) for Summer. I'm utterly loving how very unique and outrageous this one is. Obviously I need to use a very light hand with it as it's deeply pigmented but boy is it ever lovely. It also works a treat as a shadow too for a fiery sunset eye look!






Loves it!

It's available from from FaceFront but it's LE so step on it if you want to haul. I'm loving it, def part of my Summer Must Haves!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home