Musings of a Muse

A Blog of Musings from a Cosmetic Whore

Jun 16, 2009

Musings of the Day: Summer Collection Lovin'


So which Summer Collections are you loving at the moment chicas?

Spill it and click below to hear what I am lovin' at the moment!

My current favs are Clarins Instant Light Collection, so gorg! And also, little late to the ballgame, Guerlain Terracotta Collection. Guerlain Terracotta has a whole lot of bronzing going on and normally I'd probably avoid that much tanning goodness but I fell in love with the Guerlain Terracotta Blush and Sun and haven't looked back since. I'm working my way through buying a majority of this collection as truly it's gorgeous!

Although it's not out as of yet I'm really also looking forward to MAC Colour Forums, particularly all those MSF, NEED, WANT, GIVE THEM TO ME!

How about you?

What are your fav Summer Cosmetic Collections?

Do share!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger - said...

I am definately excited for Colour Forms. I'm not a big MAC person but I'm a HUGE blush person and I am a fan of their MSFs (and want to try the mineralized blush). I think this is definately going to be the first collection from MAC where I buy a ton of stuff :)

June 16, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger delete this said...

Hands down Guerlain.

June 17, 2009 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NARS' Summer Collection. The promo pics sold me on it and the shades are just as gorgeous in person. I purchased everything except one of the l/s and the bronzer.

June 17, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hello kiu!

the nordie's exclusive looks fab :-D I'm a huge msf fan and quite excited too. can't WAIT!!!!!!!

June 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

hey j

the summer or the bronze collection? I'm loving both!

June 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger the Muse said...

kim,

I actually skipped this time around but damn straight it was very pretty ;-D

June 19, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Comments are moderated and won't display right away. Thank you.

Please keep in mind all of the following when commenting. Readers are solely responsible for the content of the comments they post here. Comments are subject to the site's terms and conditions of use and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or approval of the editor of Musings of a Muse. Readers whose comments violate the terms of use may have their comments removed by the editor without notice.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home